Anyone experiencing disconnects in dungeons recently?

You can’t directly message on the forums to my knowledge. The best way I know of is to mention on the forums that you’re sending her a message directly to her Realmeye specific inbox, so she knows to check.

yeah I’ve had that visual glitch about 2 times, and they both happened when I returned to the nexus.

ok, here’s me trying to understand what’s happening with the disconnects here.

some people dc in certain dungeons if certain things happen, the stories I’m seeing here are inconsistent.
it’s possible that some parts of their computer may be the cause of all this.
though maybe it’s just something in the ingame options that if it’s not set correctly, the dcs happen.
even then, the computer part and ingame options things might be inconsistent for some unknown reason.

now I kinda understand all this. that’s it for now.

See the weird part about this is that my computer’s specs are basically identical to what is listed in the “Recommended specs” on the Exalt website except for the graphics card. I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 instead of a 1060, which I believe is about the same power give or take.

So it’s not like I have a bare minimum PC and I am risking a malfunction with every second I play, I have what Deca recommends and I’m still getting slapped with this issue (pain)

Screenshot%20(1081)
i haven’t seen anyone refute this claim, so i gave this a try and i’ve yet to be disconnected from a realm or a dungeon
it would be nice to see more people participate so we can confirm that the use of an ability has something to do w/ the recent disconnect problems

Seeing how I did use an ability recently for the 2 clips I posted of myself, I will try to test it out when I’m free

update, 100% summoner ability has something to do w/ d/c’s
i’m using the knight w/ the ST easter set now however, and used the ability many times, and i didn’t d/c in cult, davy, or para

so the causes might differ depending on the class?

I did a test fungal run, I dc’ed after killing one of the worm child’s segments despite being completely mundane for the entire dungeon run.

That wouldn’t explain my ninja (plus samurai, sorc, and bard) solos, unfortunately.

What if it was perhaps both a possibility?
Ability usage and / or piercing weapons and / or Exaltation-related damage boosts.
That would explain why we’re not able to settle on an answer: we’ve been too focused on pinpointing one single cause, whereas it could very well be multiple.

Though, that still wouldn’t really explain why it seemingly only affects certain players 8\

Game basically hates me, wants me to leave the community forever and never return

Yea I honestly don’t know, and at this point I’m borderline just giving up entirely. The devs didn’t pay much issue to the small minority of people who couldn’t run Exalt and was literally unplayable for them compared to Flash. So chances are, they probably will do the same for this issue, in which case, this is basically the end of the line for my RotMG career. 9 years in the making, all to crumble to a new class update…

Welp, maybe it’s all for the better

I’m actually directly having two conversations at once with this with other testers, we’re still trying to pinpoint it as well - a few potential clues have been found, so it’s a matter of time beefore the devs find the cause.
I wouldn’t give up so easily on this, if I were you. I’m sure it’ll work out /w\

DC’ed from a forest maze while leveling up a wizard. It happened as soon as I used my spell on some of the enemies. Overdamaging is likely involved since it was a t6 spell in a forest maze. I don’t record my game so no clip.

Just got dced from shooting the walls of a ghost kings castle and earlier shooting a hobbit mage and his gang.
Was leveling the same huntress for both and hadn’t used my trap for a little bit before the ghost king dc but had used it just before the hobbit mage dc.

(Was using a bramble bow when hitting the hobbit mage if that matters)

Screenshot%20(1097)

Yuki Today at 2:30 PM

just as more information for the dc: typing in chat and unlocking people also seem to dc

Nazoado Today at 11:04 PM

Damage exaltation makes difference between client damage and server damage, so it will happen we hit already dead enemies and that causes dc

Nazoado Today at 11:42 PM

summoner dc is a different issue from that i think

[ 11:43 PM ]

it’s similar to dire prism dc glitch

On my bard and warrior today I was fine, for me it is only happening on my knight. It doesn’t happen too much, 1-2 times a play session for me which is about an hour.

Keeps happening for me, especially in the Snake Pit. It happens so often i rarely wanna do snake pit anymore. Which is sad, i need those spd pots :smiley:

Even after today’s update? It should have hopefully fixed that.

Still happens, I’ve noticed it the most on ninja. I always spam my ability even when I have no mana and I think thats getting me disconnected

Edit: Alright after researching for a bit I guess its a general bug with ninja that has been around for more than half a year. Cool. Not gonna use that class then

God I hate this bug. I want to use spider shuriken for the slows but it only lasts for 2 seconds, meaning I need to spam stars to keep the slow up, and that just ups the risk of getting DCd.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I am still getting frameskips

edit; just DCd from a tomb. Entire realm went down. F