Armoring Quivers (Add Defense to Quivers!)

Hello, my ign is MeltyBacon btw and I had an idea for archers. So i may be slightly biased because archers are my favorite class and its 3 in the morning and I am really bored. I believe that archers quivers should provide defense, not very much because Archers do not need a buff in any way so just a little def would be better. If you were to think about it, like for example the T4 quiver (Magesteel Quiver) it is made out of steel and if an enemy shot your back then it would absorb some of the damage because its steel. Also a quiver usually is on the back on of a archer and contains their arrows and would be pretty large so it would defend most of your back from damage. Thanks for reading, it was a random idea that just made sense to me. Also if you see me in game don’t be afraid to say hi.

The Ranger, a Close-Quarters Bow Class

Well then Realm monsters are certainly blind not to see Rogues amirite? :wink:

I don’t get it

He’s just talking about realm logic. I suppose your idea is that archers quivers should give defense?

Well… Why don’t you give the proposed stats as well? After all, the idea section is usually reserved for complete ideas. Until you got the details ready, I suggest… Moving this to game discussion?

As for my input, I think quivers already give decent stat bonuses already. There’s no need for some defense. Besides, game balance takes precedence over logic.

also for example if you smacked the angriest most powerful god in all of existence with a small sheet of metal he wouldn’t stop attacking you, he’d tear you to shreds.

fuck game logic, game balance is all that matters, and adding def to quivers doesn’t balance anything.

Archers have the best range to defense ratio. They have the same defense as a dagger class but the range of a ranged class. Giving them more defense would just not make much sense. Bow classes are already op enough IMO.

help, I can’t breathe

well, shields give def even though in game sprites don’t make the shield move even when stunning. and if an enemy shot your back the defense still applies so realm logic is basically shit xd

Anyways, quiver giving def would make no fucking sense at all

Then wizards have the dps of a warrior, the range of a…well, wizard, and the def of a leather class(3-4 difference, which is negated by st spell).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.