Ascended Chamber (Oryx 3)

VSAUCE HERE

Yeah the sprites don’t load so it kind of sucks. Do you know why it’s like that?

Not really sure but I believe deca are aware of it?

This idea is really good and pretty well thought out, I really like those new Oryx sprites too. My only problem is the bag type the armors and weapons drop in, the correct bag type would be a red bag.

best of the best

maybe you should say something over here then :wink:

but it 2017?

Yes, but doc never actually finished it. So right now the only nomination thread is that one.

And @Panytnaa this is far from the Best of the Best.

Especially since I’ve already started a 2.0 version in my notes going into further detail and correcting my previous mistakes.

Ive made more GIFs and updates the Oryx Sprite so it doesn’t clash with @Puffagod’s Oryx:

How does that one look?

P.S: @Xaklor have a skim over the damages of all of the projectiles now, they have been majorly improved.

I know :cry:, but I’ve already started making a 2.0 version with major damage buffs, harder phases (but not bullet hell), more puzzles and HP scaling.

I will correct any minor mistakes, but most of the content from this post will be kept, such as the fight dynamics, the activation and the way it’s accessed.

@Redox

Ascended Chamber

Spell of the Guardian

An eternal spell that comes from the Guardian Spirit of Annihilation. It shows no mercy to any.

Shots: 10 (36 degrees)
Shots fire from player’s position
Damage: 270 - 600
Range: 4 (8)
Shot Speed: 6
Shots boomerang
Shot Effect:
Armor Broken for 1.5 Seconds
On Equip:
+5 Attack
MP Cost: 100
Cooldown: 2.5 Seconds
Fame Bonus: 6%

Scepter of the Insentient

An eternal scepter that comes from the Guardian Spirit of Insentience. It refuses for life to continue.

Damage: 215, +6 for Every Wis past 50
-35 for each subsequent target
Targets: 4 (+1 for every 15 Wis past 40)
Range: 6.35
Ignores target defense
Enemy Effect:
50 HP Steal per target, -7 HP Steal for each subsequent target
On Equip:
+50 Maximum HP
MP Cost: 95
Cooldown: 1.5 Seconds

Star of Fury

An eternal star that comes from the Guardian Spirit of Blaze. It leaves no trace of its victims.

When Key Held:
Armor Broken
Speedy
Berserk
Drain 20 MP/sec
When Key Released:
Damage: 1250 - 1600
Range: 7.9
Shot Speed: 22
Shots hit multiple targets
Shot Effect:
Slowed for 2.5 Seconds
On Equip:
+5 Dexterity
MP Cost: 120
Cooldown: 3 Seconds

Quiver of Solitarity

An eternal quiver that comes from the Guardian Spirit of Solitude. It singles out targets ruthlessly.

Damage: 550 - 605
Range: 9.6
Shot Speed: 9
Ignores target defense
Shot Effect:
Paralyzed for 4.25 Seconds
Stunned for 1.5 Seconds
Effect on Self:
Berserk for 1.25 Seconds
On Equip:
+5 Dexterity
+5 Speed
MP Cost: 100
Cooldown: 1.5 Seconds

Dagger of the Core

An eternal dagger that comes from the Guardian Spirit of Solitude. It is agile yet still powerful.

Damage: 55 - 92
Range: 5.15
Shot Speed: 17
Rate of Fire: 185%
On Equip:
+5 Defense

Wand of the Sea’s Calling

An eternal wand that comes from the Guardian Spirit of Oceans. It sways dangerously, yet elegantly.

Damage: 222 - 250
Range: 7
Shot Speed: 9
Rate of Fire: 35%
Shots are wavy
Shot Effect:
Slowed for 0.3 Seconds
On Equip:
+5 Wisdom

Dimenshonsōdo (ディメンションソード)

An eternal katana that comes from the Guardian Spirit of Dimensions. It bends in an unfamiliar way.

Damage: 160 - 190
Range: 6.2
Shot Speed: 15
Rate of Fire: 125%
Shots spin behind player
Shots hit multiple targets
(Basically, it will curve behind the player and the end of its range will be 3 tiles behind the origin of the shot)
On Equip:
+50 Maximum MP

Chestplate of the Forgiven

An eternal armor that comes from a collection of every Guardian Spirit. It does not hold grudges for your sins.

On Equip:
+15 Defense
+100 Maximum HP
+50 Maximum MP
+5 Speed

We don’t need Kabam in the credits xD

My god you are the love of my life! (no homo) Absolutely flipping brilliant! :triumph::fire::ok_hand:t5::clap:t5:

Can I hug you bro? :grin:

I am currently revamping this dungeon’s functions (still keeping some) and creating more challenging phases (according to @Xaklor’s feedback). Your sexy UT’s will be added to that version and the formatting of the post will be further improved as I’m going to use my PC for it this time instead of this iPhone.

Once I’m done I will be absolutely honoured to help design some of your Chasm of Great Evil enemies. :+1:t5:

Anywhere, creditvis given where credit is due and I deeply respect how quick you have created these. Much appreciated, it means a lot.

Regards,
Redox.

Don’t put new tops in a whitebag, imo leave them in a red bag or a new bag type.

I know, I’m revamping this anyway so all of the issues highlighted in the comments will be corrected in a new post.

quiv is OP i like it and i like the wand sprite

im assuming stun is a status effect
so how will melees even get their soulbound damge in?

Shields do seperate damage and it’s not impossible to hit him. Its the same as the Marble Colossus scenario anyway, where the Crystal Sword is you best chance at this point.

I’m revamping this to make it a lot harder anyway, but some phases will be melee friendly.

These phases should be easy enough for melees to get their damage in:

Maybe lower the experience points a bit because this guy would give 389 fame

end game and hardest boss should

Immune to Stun
Immune to Paralyze
Immune to Daze
Immune to Stasis
Immune to Slow
Immune to Curse
Immune to Armor Break