Best of the Best Nominations - December 2017

The forums have been an amazing place for people to share ideas and inspire each other. There are literally 1000’s of ideas here now!

However, we mods have been a bit negligent moving things to the Best of the Best category. So, to fix that, we’ll be doing a once-a-month contest for a little while.

What we’d like you to do is reply to this thread with a link to nominate your very favorite idea. Just one, please, and not one that’s already in Best of the Best.

We’ll select the top 10 most nominated ideas later this month and put out a poll. The top 3 winners in the poll will get moved to Best of the Best.

Thanks everyone for your great contributions to the forum and RotMG, and good luck!

RealmEye Forums Moderator AMA [Request]
Ascended Chamber (Oryx 3)
IMPORTANT: Best of the Best nominations [finished]

The Summit Dungeon Idea by @Atrapper

Edit:

Sorry @Doc, didn’t read the op throughly

[thank ye kindly. -Doc]

Link?

Ain’t nobody go time to chase down each thread for all the ideas that will be posted over the coming days. :wink:

inb4 nominations for trof’s st square set

Yeah, I expected that one to come up.

Here’s a good refresher for everyone, using the Top feature of the forum.

um
the forum is under maintenence

It happens sometimes. Just refresh.

I was actually thinking to myself about something like The Realmeye Awards yesterday and thought about suggesting it in another thread but I guess this is close enough. :smile:

Clocktower

Tbh this is one of the best.

Does the like button count as a +1 nomination? If someone nominates something just like their post instead of posting it again? If not probably should because that makes the most sense.

I was thinking so, yes. “Top 10” is a bit vague, but it will be some combination of nomination count + nomination like count + idea thread replies + idea thread likes.

Well would you look at that

Square set coming in at number 4 :wink: (number 1 out of non-best of the best ideas)

I gotta say, the demigod class and ST Square set gave me a good laugh.

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/demigod-new-class-idea/11581

I nominate this.

Why?
Well its pretty good, not that great but good…

But Puffagod, who has gotten into the Best o Best 2 times, believes

If he thinks its worthy, I do too.

I honestly think that this post deserves it, but I highly doubt it’s going to win. Still worth a shot though :wink:

Best of the Best is for ideas, not best threads on the entire forum.

Though that’s not a bad idea for a new year thing.

It’s not an ideas post itself, but most of the replies are of new ideas that are pretty interesting to read/consider.

I nominate myself