Atrapper's Idea Revival- 12 Days of Christmas

Happy holidays, everyone! I’m Atrapper. As of today (Christmas Day), I’ve been a member of this community for 23 months, and in this time, I’ve made many item ideas and suggestions, along with a few dungeon ideas. Well, for the holidays, I’ve decided to bring back some item and even dungeon ideas I’ve had from my time on Kabam forums today until New Year’s Eve, and, from New Year’s Day to January 4th I’ll be releasing all new items on this thread. On January 5th, I’ll be releasing something huge. Remember to check back every day to see what new ideas are released!

Day 1: Longbow of the Seven Seas, Huntsman’s Lair
Day 2: Necrolight
Day 3: Skull of the Void
Day 4: Cloak of the Guardian
Day 5: Helm of Eternal Flame
Day 6: Kaleidoscope Staff, Stheno’s Caduceus, Vampire’s Fang
Day 7: Orderkeeper Ninja Set
Day 8: Essence of Magicka
Day 9: Winterthorn
Day 10: Oblivion
Day 11: Glacial Bulwark
Day 12: Obsidian Summit

If you could customize your own Weapon in RotMG: Here's Mine

Day 1
I’ll start off my item release marathon with one of my personal favorite items…

Longbow of the Seven Seas

This demonic bow, shaped of witchwood, is used by the ghastly crew of Davy Jones’ Ghost Ship.
Stats:
Range: 7.5 (150 Speed, 500 Lifetime)
Amplitude: 0.5
Frequency: 0.05
Projectile Amount: 1
Rate of Fire: 100%
Damage: 128-194 (Avg: 161)
Shots Hit Multiple Targets
+1 Att
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 1000
XML

The Longbow would be a drop from the Ghost Ship, as the description implies.

Now, as much as I love the Longbow, I wanted to kick this off with a bang. So, I decided to revise and re-release my boss dungeon, Huntsman’s Lair. Click here to check it out!

So, that’s Day 1 of the Item Marathon! I hope you enjoyed it!
Merry Christmas to all of you, even if Christmas has already ended for you!

you should show us a picture of the shots! i can’t image it in my mind…

The shots are the sprite next to the bow.

What would the point of a bow like this be? Same range same damage but +1 atk? Love the idea but don’t see a lot of functionality in the item.

If you compare its DPS to the 2 main bows, it does more damage than the Cbow or Dbow at medium Defenses.

What does this mean?

When you compare the damage per second of this bow with the damage per second of both the Cbow and Dbow, it will have higher damage per second than either at medium Defense values (had the wrong values at first, sorry).
Just fixed my errors. Sorry for any confusion.

Let pfiffel.com do that for you

sorry i meant the shot patterns

letting someone else do more worK :confused: inserting it takes a while…

Fine I’ll do it I’m bored right now.

Basically, it’s like Etherite or Spirit Dagger’s shots, but a bit tighter in response to the longer range.

The ideas pretty nice in general, but if it’s meant to be a UT then it should be more unique, if it has one shot and a 100% fire rate, then with the damage boost it’s basically a stronger crossbow, and we already have a UT crossbow, 2 if you count the DBow.

ehh, thats my shot pattern for my chu co nu, yeah…

i had to trash it…

I’d say it’s more unique than the Dbow, which has 1 shot, but fires really slowly and does tons of damage.
This bow fires 1 shot at a normal rate, but with extended range and a slight sway in the bullet pattern.
Also, Dbow definitely is NOT a crossbow. There’s 1 UT crossbow: Thousand Shot. This is a longbow, not a crossbow.
If you mean in how it functions, this is the closest to an in-game crossbow, as it fires at an average rate. The other two fire in very polarized and overall different ways.

Very well, you’ve provided a fair argument.
Re-seeing it makes me rethink my opinions, all-in-all it’s a unique bow, but most UT’s have one shot now so I was kind of hoping for a different bow

Don’t worry. Later in this marathon, there’ll be a multi-shot bow.

Okay then

On the first day of christmas, Deca gave to me, A Longbow Of The Seven Seas
On the second day of christmas, Deca gave to me, 2 Necrolights for my pally.
On the third day of christmas, Deca gave to me, 3 Skulls Of the Void for my guildies.

Day 2
I’m pretty happy with the reception of Day 1. Thanks for all of your feedback and responses! To continue, I’ll bring back another old favorite of mine, which was released toward the end of Kabam Forums.

Necrolight

Both life and death are but a state of mind.
Stats:
Range: 5 (200 Speed, 250 Lifetime)
Amplitude: 0.5
Frequency: 0.5
Projectile Amount: 2
Arc Gap: 25
True Range: 2.26
Rate of Fire: 114%
Damage: 47-123 (Avg: 85)
+1 Spd
+1 Vit
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 700
XML

Necrolight would drop from either Kage Kami or Large Ghost Archers when the Ghost King is buffed.
Thanks for checking this out! Remember to keep checking back each day of this marathon!