Atrapper's Idea Revival- 12 Days of Christmas

what does that look like? [quote=“Atrapper, post:103, topic:3890”]
Taken from the Snake Queen, this staff could once both heal and destroy.
[/quote]

i got my hopes up. [quote=“Atrapper, post:103, topic:3890”]
Arc Gap: 30
[/quote]

also what does this look like… im bad at this, sorry…[quote=“Atrapper, post:103, topic:3890”]
Vampire’s Fang (skull)
[/quote]

interesting sprite… i thought it was a katnaa? [quote=“Atrapper, post:103, topic:3890”]
Steals 125 HP within 4 tiles.
Effect: Steals +25 HP for each enemy in the area up to 250 HP.
[/quote]

not as interesting, b/c you already get more heals by having more enemies, but ok.

Kaleidoscope Staff

Stheno’s Caduceus

I thought about that being what it does, but it would never be used, due to Pets and Healing classes.

I can see how you thought that.

You gain 25 HP per enemy for each enemy. i.e, 150 (150 * 1) for 1 enemy, 350 (175 * 2) for 2, 600 (200 * 3) for 3, 900 (225 * 4) for 4, 1250 for 5 (250 * 5). 5 enemies is more than enough to fully heal any player, while 5 enemies for the T6 skull is 750 HP, which will not fully heal every player.

Once again, Atrapper has proved his absolute dominance in the forums of Realmeye

i know that you have thought it out, still doesn’t appear as interesting, this is actually a compliment to your first one, also b/c i saw the other one first. [quote=“Rammernaut, post:106, topic:3890, full:true”]
Once again, Atrapper has proved his absolute dominance in the forums of Realmeye
[/quote]

Are you just being a suck up?

Do you need me to derail another thread?
If no then stop putting me into your comments and judging me

… you derail 1000X more threads than i do. [quote=“Rammernaut, post:108, topic:3890”]
If no then stop putting me into your comments
[/quote]

so im not allowed to comment to you now?..[quote=“Rammernaut, post:108, topic:3890”]
judging me
[/quote]

everyone is judged, even if the person who is judging does not realize it. It was a legit question.

If you want to continue this, continue this here or something

Day 7
This will be the first day that I will release new ideas, so I’ll start it off with a set that I made the sprite for a while ago, but never actually completed. So, here it is:

Orderkeeper Ninja Set

Blade of Ordnance
The goal of life is not happiness, but order.
Stats:
Range: 5 (100 Speed, 500 Lifetime)
Amplitude: 0
Frequency: 0
Projectile Amount: 1
Rate of Fire: 130%
Damage: 100
Ignores defense of target
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 650
XML

Star of Peace
Harmony awaits.
Stats:
Effect When Held: +5 Att, +5 Dex
Drain 30 MP/second.
When Key Released:
Damage: 700-800
Range: 15 (15 tiles/second)
MP Cost: 90
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 800

Tranquility’s Boon
Peace of mind, heart, and soul are required to ascend to the heavens.
Stats:
+15 Def
+40 HP
+40 MP
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 600

Charm of Duality
Both good and evil are necessary for order.
Stats:
+100 MP
+5 Att
+5 Def

This set is meant to be based on order and duality, themes in Taoism (yes, I know, it’s Chinese, while Ninjas are Japanese). The katana’s stats are all very similar, while the armor provides two opposite stat bonuses in HP and MP increases. The star increases two opposite stats when held in, while the ring compliments the star with MP and grants Att and Def, two contrasting stats.
Oh, and this is a UT set, not an ST set.
So, thanks for reading this! Happy New Year to you guys, and if it’s 2017 for you already… Well, then I’m jealous.
I hope you guys have a great 2017!

oh thats interesting.

oh… i just thought an interesting concept for a star.[quote=“Atrapper, post:110, topic:3890”]
Tranquility’s Boon
[/quote]

ok[quote=“Atrapper, post:110, topic:3890”]
Charm of Duality
[/quote]

hmm interesting, duality reminds me of the yin-yang, which is what you have, but the stats arent ying yang.

Love the names and the descriptions.

I just looked back and realized I gave it Wis instead of Def for some reason. Odd. I’ll fix it.[quote=“Scorchmist, post:111, topic:3890”]
Love the names and the descriptions.
[/quote]

Thanks! I wanted to make something against the status quo for descriptions, specifically.

oh just noticed this. but whats the mp cost for when you release the star

Another thing I forgot.
Thanks for noticing!

Day 8
I hope you’ve all had a great New Year! As the first idea of 2017, I’ll do an idea I’ve had for a while, but not published.
So, here it is!

Essence of Magicka

Magic is not only a force, but also a tangible thing. Its physical forms are highly destructive.
Stats:
On Equip:
+4 Att
+2 Wis
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 850
On Use:
800 Damage over 8 seconds
Effect: Curse for 4 seconds
Radius: 4.5
MP Cost: 130
Cooldown: 2.5 seconds

Essentially, this is a weapon-centric poison, dealing less damage than Milk or Murky, but having the Curse effect and an Attack boost. The Wisdom boost fits with the magic theme, while granting more uses of the ability. The cooldown helps to keep the player from throwing a poison before the Curse ends. With 2.5 seconds, if a poison is thrown just as the cooldown ends, it will hit just as the Curse ends.

Thanks for checking this out again! Sorry for the late post. Today, I was mainly working on Day 12’s project.

hmm, i guess thats a good approach to get people to use dag more.

Hmm, mystic has two unique status effects, so i guess i can survive with assassin steal the curse.

Yeah, most Assassin players never even use the dagger.

did you see that other one? it was posted 2-3 months ago? something about giving armor pierce to self, like a drug

Yeah, I recall it. I liked it, but I don’t think I actually posted anything.

Lol yea I made that idea trying to encourage dagger usage and not cowering and chucking poisons

As for the idea it’s nice and I’m looking forward to day 12 (

Since I haven’t said it in the topic, nice job on the Poison!
Day 12 is going to be great.
I’ll have to tell you something about it in the Discord either today or tomorrow.

oh… i remember it was made by some noob…

Like it, but Oryx already has a set drop, so maybe another place?

Noice design