AUCTION HOUSE - INGAME

I think it would be dope if we could get an auction house implemented into the game. Trading would then be a lot more easier and efficient for players in comparison to having to depend on staying in uswest3 or looking on realm eye to see offers that are either outdated or a player might have listed something but is offline.

With an auction house players would be able list items and if the item is bought it would be transferred into an auction house bank. Whenever that player is ready, they would be able to withdraw the item for it to be stored into their vaults.

I could imagine that banking space would be limited to a certain amount for starters but could be increased through gold.

In my opinion I believe this feature could reshape the games economy and improve the efficiency of trading within the game. I also believe that the current trade button shouldn’t be a feature to remove as a player might want to trade a specific individual.

^ this

jebus man, you’re going to give me a heart attack quoting that asshole

I think a stronger argument against such a system designed to make trading more efficient is that there isn’t much worth trading for these days. now if you could get deca to unsb the new tiered equips and/or the new st sets then maybe you’d have a good idea here but that’s never going to happen with the dupe monkey on deca’s back unfortunately.

That’s true and a fair point.

I understand where he’s coming from but he’s talking about his perspective on the game and how he plays. What we have to realise is that there is clearly a part of realms community that spends their time trading, USWEST3 is a sever that is full of people who trade. Even realm eye is living proof of the fact there is community within the games community that is part of this playstyle which he believes is contradictory to the core game.

His point makes more than sense. however, that’s how he plays the game and clearly not everyone is trading as a last resort.

Well you’ve changed your stance on that one big time, haven’t you

dunno if this was conveyed well enough in my reply to this thread but that is not my current stance these days and I don’t like the person being portrayed by the quoted reply, hence the risk of heart attack.

my current stance is that if you want to trade, go for it. if rotmg had stuff worth trading for and was likely to pick up new ones then I don’t see why a more elaborate trading system would go amiss. the real issue imo is that there just isn’t much to rotmg trading these days so such a system wouldn’t be of much help.

honestly anyone looking to quote anything from me over a year and a half ago in support of their own viewpoint runs the risk of summoning current me and my stronger, more thought-out, and likely contradictory current opinions and find out I’m not actually on their side at all anymore.

if rotmg is a bullet hell then ocarina of time is a soulslike, and that’s not the only complete 180o opinion I’ve got in me these days.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.