Auction house / Market in game

We all probably have all seen this, but I thought it would be an awesome if the game had a marketplace where you could throw up an item and someone could get it click buy and they would swap this sounds hard to accomplish but have seen on unofficial servers like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlpuAKuluUU

I know you can just use realm-eye,to trade, but just having a market that you do not have to go to go to trade or anything would be awesome.

How this would work is you would put in the item and it would stay in there till you went back and took it out or it sold and your new item stayed in there or a notification pops up and you can go take it out.

Realm eye would probably be mad at this change, but i would still love it

First post ever just thought I should add it if no one has sorry for bad edit.

The Grand Exchange In Rotmg

This is one of those things that seem like it would make the game better, but it will definitely have unintended consequences.

People use realm-eye for trading mostly so they would lose a lot of traffic i would feel so bad because they have stuck threw the game for years but in the end i think it would help the game out a lot

People can use for fame and stuff stil

@doc Thanks did not know I was not supposed to link Pservers

[unofficial server] has these, personality there would just be toooooooo many trades.

Just curious, why do you use no punctuation whatsoever? I think it would be easier to read your post with some periods. That besides, Iā€™d love to see some kind of grand exchange-like thing in Realm, would be pretty useful for people like me who donā€™t like having to go on realmeye to put up offers.

lol didnt even notice the punctuation issue

I really think itā€™s a good idea, but the website would loose a lot of traffic. But, it would be easier and more people would use it. Also, you wouldnā€™t need to get a ā€œno offenseā€ a stupid password from mreyeball.

Happy? Wrote it on my iPhone last night kinda cancer putting stuff in.

Yes, way better, thanks.

Iā€™m not sure if this is borderline against the rules.

well its kinda like mentioning another game. Its like talking about csgo in the off-topics.

Except itā€™s not; itā€™s a pserver:

No Unofficial Servers

are we not even allowed mentioning a known pserver?

Well, I donā€™t think weā€™re allowed to mention Ehm Pee Gee Atch (<pls no ban).

???

aKa ā€˜The Site That Shall Not Be Namedā€™. (the #1 haxors site)

uhhh i have no idea what this site is lol

Good, better to remain that way. Regardless, mentioning pservers is borderline; my original intent was to let you know it could be considered by some as rule-breaking.

oh i researched it, know what your talking about now, very interseting i suspected a more rotmg based website to be teh #1 hackers website