Big giveaway DONE

making a noob guild

My first unlocked chest <33333333333333

Good economy.

My best memory?

I would say the first time I logged in. This was nearly 8 years ago, but as a young gamer, I loved to try out new games. It gave me pure joy to learn something new and get good at it. Realm of the Mad God was one of those game that got me instantly hooked. Were the graphics good all those years ago? No. Were there near as many players? No. Were there near as many things to do as much as now? No.

But the very essence of this game captured me. It sparked a passion in me to play on, getting better as I played with my friends.

I remember that first walk I had on the beach, killing my first pirate. It was pretty fun. Or the time I got my first white, a demon blade. That made me jump for joy. All in all, it was just very fun questing and doing dungeons with others.

There are a billion other things I could talk about, but to me @Skrilllexm, it was truly playing for my first time and learning and growing more into the game.

I have no idea what experience it was like for you, but I hope it was wonderful.

Best memory was when we thought 200 people in an ice tomb was a good idea.

Going afk in glands and loosing my first dbow, loosing my second one leveling and never being able to quit for more than 24 hs

ive had this character for 6 months and its an all time record for me and im pretty happy so its not really a memory yet but yeah

Getting juggs for like 8 def each in the wildshadow era

probably getting the jugg, after my whole account never getting a single event white and watching all my friends get ogmurs n shit, the moment when i killed an hermit and saw that mofo white bag i came so hard that my keyboard was sticky for like 1 whole week.

Best memory when I didn’t die.

Best memory is when I cried over realm a few years ago because my account got hacked and they released my pet, the best part is I contemplated why I was even here and without what I would do without realm.

my best and recent memory where I lost a priest 8/8 prot in lod after dropa white ‘===’ f to respect

When i got my first white bag.

Oof long rip

Play as guest

Best moment? I got a pet…

No best moment yet, probably gonna be when i quit and give all my stuff away too

Best memories is for sure when i invite my boys home and playing incredibly high, cooking for munchies, drinking beers and beeing 24/24 hours on realm for like 3 days. Can’t wait for the next time. Hope you haad great times on realm! See u :wink:

My best memory is my first successful ppe :laughing:

My best memory is my first 8/8 ppe I ever got