Blade of the Forgotten King

###Blade of the Forgotten King

Cursed with the power of lava of the forgotten king. Before the king was forgotten, He used this blade to show his authority to others who challenged him.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Projectile Speed : 200
  • Projectile Lifetime : 170
  • Range: 3.4
  • Projectile Amplitude : 0.2
  • Projectile Frequency : 0.5
  • Minimum Damage : 100
  • Maximum Damage : 250
  • Stat Bonus: +10 HP, +10 MP
  • Shots pass through enemies
  • Soulbound
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 900

it’s black one

Projectile : Great Geb Shot
Projectile Size : 150
Particle trail : #cc0000 (red-ish effect)
Particle Lifetime : 350

####Drops From:

• Drops From : The Forgotten King

####More info

I think Shatters need something more than ring and ST set. since it is the thrid hardest dungeon in the game for now (behind lost halls and the nest), and I think the white bag drops from this dungeon is limited. It would be nice if there is more UT drops from shatters.

I know it’s kind of broken, but I want this to have WAY LOWER DROP CHANCE than a crown does.

Ehhh, a low drop chance shouldn’t be grounds for making something broken. It just means that those few peeps who are lucky enough to get it benefit more than other people. And lets make it clear, this thing IS broken. Too much damage for a sword that also pierces.

Couple other things:it doesn’t really fit the Forgotten King’s theme cause he seems more of a spooky mage guy rather than a sword user, the projectile looks cool but the sword itself is a bit too messy, I personally prefer the fact that rings drop as they can be used by all classes, and please just balance it instead of making it unnecessarily rare.

Sorry if I come off too critical. I really do like the idea overall (tho I’d prefer it was dropped by and themed after the Sentinel). I just think it needs to be a bit more balanced and polished.

this+ no hodgepodge of status effects makes up the first fundamental law of making $#!t up:
A low drop chance or a whole $#!tt0n of negative status effects does not balance an item.

Even without pierce, it’s already balanced. Adding peirce = OP

Looks a lot like sword of collosus

This idea is okay, the sprite is decent it just looks a little chaotic. Now on to the stats, it’s basically an acclaim, it has a little higher damage at the start, but in the end it falls off, I would honestly rather use an acclaim, plus this swords projectile is way to big and the way the shots move just makes it kinda unnecessary. And last of all what you said about the shatters drops, this dungeon has 3 white bags, that’s more than most other dungeons have, even more that the nest, plus shafts has an ok st set, long story short, it doesn’t need more drops. 6/10, good effort but practicality is lacking.

I think you chose to ignore the fact that shots fucking pass through enemies. MEANING, IT HAS PIERCE

I did look that over, sorry, but still it just doesn’t really fit in with rotmg design.

Interesting idea. However, no. There is a ST warrior set and it’s sword literally is a nerfed version of this in every way.

Not sure what it looks like. I mean, its cool, but for all I know it could be a wand.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.