Bronze Knight ST set (sprites needed)

I never said I wanted the set to be bad. I said, if each individual item is bad then wearing the full set for the bonus is more tempting.

the bonus doesnā€™t help bro, you tried balancing this set, but the way you balanced it made it pure shit, bronze chest plate is only 20 def. who needs the spear when u have ancient stone sword that actually has a far range 4.5, bronze gauntlet is pure shit, bracer is better, crescent shield has same effect as oreo but is like a shittier way to use it, no matter how much i look at it, its justā€¦ shit, its just like someone who use a geb wand just to look cool

Thanks for the constructive criticism. Iā€™ll try to fix my st set using the perfect representation you used of why it is bad.[quote=ā€œSorataK, post:44, topic:5864ā€]
pure shit
[/quote]

Should I make it a little less smelly? Or is it the looks that bother you?

Iā€™m sorry but you need to explain whatā€™s wrong with my set better if you want it to be fixed. If you donā€™t want it to be fixed, then why even comment?

first thing, why is it called a spear when it has low range, its almost a copy of ancient stone sword but u lowered the range to balance its damage, but why is it called a spear then, well thereā€™s really nothing wrong with the other but i just think they are shit enough to be st, like bronze armor that +20 def, the set bonus isnā€™t enough to cover for the debuffs, the shield that invulnerables for 2.5 second but slows, pet stasis and also dazed, wat are you suppose to use that for? to run get a second of a chance to nexus if u get chase by nut or somethingā€¦ xD hahah, i also donā€™t know why the chestplate -2 spd when it only gives 20 def, and its bronze, it should be light, and the bronze gauntlet, do u think anyone would wear that if it actually exist in the gameā€¦ just like the forgotten ringā€¦ do you think someone would use a forgotten ring, lol

A spear doesnā€™t have to be long, Itā€™s also called balance.

By your logic, the indomptable was a copy of an ass. The only thing this has in common is low firerate. It also has way less range and more dps.[quote=ā€œSorataK, post:46, topic:5864ā€]
the shield that invulnerables for 2.5 second but slows
[/quote]

It doesnā€™t slow and has never slowed.[quote=ā€œSorataK, post:46, topic:5864ā€]
i also donā€™t know why the chestplate -2 spd when it only gives 20 def
[/quote]

Balance. I also said in the desc of the item that it covers your entire torso, which would make mobility low.[quote=ā€œSorataK, post:46, topic:5864ā€]
and the bronze gauntlet, do u think anyone would wear that if it actually exist in the game
[/quote]

For the set bonus, yes. I donā€™t want it to be another pixie that just made the dblade lose itā€™s usefulness. Itā€™s supposed to be a set item not something you wear with other items.

You sure, you didnā€™t re edit, cuz I was sure I saw slow, I think the pixie is actually a good st though, probably the best, itā€™s like a csword acclaim and dblade all together but u just have to use it in right circumstance, also, I donā€™t find the need to balance a d scale armor when set bonus is shit

Iā€™m pretty sure he did re edit it. Now, it is actually -10 spd instead of slow for some reason.

In all, with the whole set, you gain +30 def, -6spd, and +100hp. As opposed to acc, colo, acrop, ubhp which is a +32def +2wis+2vit+180hp increase in stats.

I never edited it to get rid of slow. It never existed

Edit: whoops

I may be wrong, but donā€™t dagger classes throw daggers?

I may be wrong, but wouldnā€™t you have to pick it up after you throw it?

I may be wrong, but this has nothing to do with your thread.

I may be wrong, but you didnā€™t read anymore than the op.

Please dont replace the existing knight st set with this oneā€¦

You are wrong.

So you overlooked a big portion of the replies. K.

Nobody ever said it was a replacement st setā€¦ (5 dots for dramatic effect)

But there can only be one st set for each class, and I donā€™t want this shitty set

Where does it say that? No such rule exists. The knight is the only class without a unique st set (excluding the classes without st sets)

There is such rule, itā€™s the power of the mad god

Not really.

It isnā€™t that shitty. All it needs is some buffs so that the overall stat changes are actually good.