Bronze Knight ST set (sprites needed)

Yea, that’s why it’s shitty now until he makes a change to the shitty set, it isn’t all shitty except for the dragon scale armor that negatives 2 speed

B…But, what about the sprites?

Looks better than mine.

Agreed I don’t think there should be 2 ST sets on the same class. Best if this idea was converted to another class.

Literally makes no sense. I can’t just convert this to another class without changing every part of it. Every melee has an ST set and 3/4 items in this set are melee only. People can suck it up and deal with another st set, I don’t see anything wrong with it. The knight st set isn’t unique anyways, it’s a reskin. Would you like to make a suggestion to change this into a knight set of your liking? I probably won’t, but humor me anyways.

Well, instead of thinking of STs that already have a class for it think of ST ideas on classes without these sets. Two sets for one class is unnecessary when other classes don’t have any. Anyway, your idea, your choice!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.