Character Skins and Pet Skins that drop in-game

Nope just got it a couple days ago as a drop

Thanks, it’s nice to hear from someone who’s seen it first hand, that it does drop, and gz.

I got redbot skin from Puppet encore during the double chest event. Not sure if it’s a normal part of the loot tables but just putting that out there.

Yeah there have been a lot that dropped during special loot chests (from some widely traded ones like SkeleWarr in the UDL, to SB ones like the ninja Rosen Blade in OT, the Miss Shamrock in the Rainbow Rd, and latest one I think was the Woodland Huntress one for World Tree Day that I think dropped in the Temple? or something. I missed that weekend).

I started making a list of them too, but then thought that historical info would defo be best suited for the wiki, and it’s a quite long list of chest loot now that Deca is a year into their ownership.

Thank you so much for making this list.

Skin’s will be an item of point value next ppe season, and this list made everything so much easier <3

@Nevov
Contribution!

Bee Queen Pet Stone Drops in Nest

Added Mini Stone Oryx (thanks @Candyshi) & Stone Skins for duration of MotMG.

-There aren’t any skins/stones dropping in Lost Halls, are there?

Not even Kabam would be that stupid.

Also the stone bags drop loot pots

Dunno if you have that

thanks for the info!

Anyone got a mini ghost king yet? if so can they screenshot?

Bump, cause it needs to be updated!

Jellyhead Trickster and Headless Horseman skin now drop

Yet another bump - Mini Flying Stheno (image) drops from Stheno!

If I didn’t miss any, the Fountain Spirit drops. There were a couple screenshots of it that I’m too lazy to find

What do the red ticks signify?

That they drop

Gotcha, thanks.
When I get some time I’m intending to scrap/split off the pet skins half, as the OP is now hitting the forum’s max post length limit. Someone keeps making chest events happen on these weekends, though. :stuck_out_tongue:
Edit: Oh I forgot I already dealt with that problem by scrapping the ‘previously dropped’ section.

waitt for the longest time how do you make your pet glow/purple?

His pet has decoy, which flashes purple when drawing enemy fire.

First new char skin added to the list in a while :astonished: if you want to roleplay being Han Solo. Though it will be a tough farm since UFO is a fairly rare spawn post-Motmg.