Character Skins and Pet Skins that drop in-game

Jellyhead Trickster and Headless Horseman skin now drop

Yet another bump - Mini Flying Stheno (image) drops from Stheno!

If I didn’t miss any, the Fountain Spirit drops. There were a couple screenshots of it that I’m too lazy to find

What do the red ticks signify?

That they drop

Gotcha, thanks.
When I get some time I’m intending to scrap/split off the pet skins half, as the OP is now hitting the forum’s max post length limit. Someone keeps making chest events happen on these weekends, though. :stuck_out_tongue:
Edit: Oh I forgot I already dealt with that problem by scrapping the ‘previously dropped’ section.

waitt for the longest time how do you make your pet glow/purple?

His pet has decoy, which flashes purple when drawing enemy fire.

First new char skin added to the list in a while :astonished: if you want to roleplay being Han Solo. Though it will be a tough farm since UFO is a fairly rare spawn post-Motmg.

image reptile from crystal cavern now

what did you said?

Damn, if only the Fungal discord wasn’t dead.

@Nevov change Bella portal and change the “drops from chest” to drops from Bella. These are also things that drop from Bella.

Thanks, the reworked Bella I sadly found too difficult to enjoy running them, so I only did a couple and have tried to blank it from my mind, so I didn’t really pay any attention to what it dropped.

I’ll get the OP updated with those things.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the Genie and Sandstone Titan in the wiki list the Sand Wanderer Trickster Skin as a drop (in the Ancient Ruins).

Will the new skins dropped from Realm Exalt be updated here?

Nevov has quit the forums, probably not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic still has relevance.