[Class idea] Druid - Nature's Prophet

I have…disappointingly little to add to what is already said.

Certainly like the idea of heal players, damage enemies - it’s kinda like a Lingering Potion of Healing against undead creatures in Minecraft. Insert immaturity joke here

That said, I am a great fan of the sprites for the abilities. They’re all very much in-style with the game’s art style, and are all thus uniquely coloured yet still recognizable.
But one thing I noticed while re-reading

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, the Yggdrasil Husk seems like it would drop from the Mountain Temple. The sprite just really makes me think of it - probably because of the nice magenta colour.

On the stats…55 wisdom is kind of screwing with me…but then again, the Trickster has 65 attack, so it’s not really that bad, I guess.

Finally, there’s just one tiny little thing that itches when it comes to the character sprite and projectile/landed sprout sprite…
Because I’m compelled to do a full @OtherBill from time to time and be cryptic and unhelpful, here’s an image describing what’s missing!

Thanks for the proof reading! Unfortunately, I seem to have lost editing capabilities… So, I’m gonna have to look around first.

Thanks! This class has certainly come out better looking than my other classes, especially sprites-wise.

Void Shade… It’s lacking shading?
Ah, you’re talking about the shadow and black outline! I’ll see to it when I regain editing powers

trix has 75 attack last time i checked

65 not 75

Hey @BaraBlazer !

Love the idea of the support/offense aspect of your thinking!

The thought into the ability and the effects it has are really well done!

In fact, it’s so well done I could see it in Rotmg being used very much.

Well Done!

I don’t think Elderberry should drop from Red Demon’s as they are too easy to find and kill (go into a new realm, find lava chasms, cloak, gg) But cool ideas otherwise! Would really love to see this class in game.

@Roensp, thanks! Healing classes are always welcome, so I thought this could be a fun class to tinker around with.

@DVaMain well, think of it like a QoT I guess. There’s plenty of Greater Nature Sprites, but it’s still really, really rare to come from. Or a phylactery orb, or something of that nature

Decker pls. This is 11/10

Ayy, thanks. If we were to have another wand class, I would be honored if they chose to do so!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.