Class Idea: Shieldbearer

If someone already had this idea let me know please.
So I just thought that class that would have ability which makes something like force field in shape of a crescent would be cool. This force field would follow player in same range and direction it was casted for some time and block all shots that would go into it.

It’s really fresh idea so I didn’t think about everything yet, but if you could help me with ideas, sprites or spread it to reddit 'n shit I would appreciate that. Comment below what do u think about it.

I really would like to know how to solve problems like ice sphere jumping through it or medusa’s bombs and stuff like that.

Hope you enjoy :smiley:

I’ve heard this idea more than once, some as a class and some as a UT ability

look at the shield

@moderators please move to WIP

Moved to wip since not much of the idea has been drawn out yet.

regs can do that too dont ignore us :((((((

My initial thought when I saw the title was a meelee class using a shield as their weapon…

It should be a shield that reduces the bullet dmg by 70% for himself and 50% for others.
Also there are like 3 other ideas for this class, 5 different ut shield ideas, and a class in starbreak does this (starbreak is basically sci-fi rotmg made by the creators of rotmg)

May I interest you in the sentry?

Plenty of discussion there

Imo any ability that would destroy projectiles in a zone would be OP. There’s already many ways to tank projectiles, being able to destroy those you can’t tank would make the game a simple sit-and-shoot the boss game more than it already is in 90% of the situations.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.