Constant Dc-ing

my friend has been complaining about the frequent DCs he had encountered. Idk if it’s the server or his flash player is broken.

Every time they kill the bees in the killer bee nest it crashes the realm, people exploit it because it resets the realm allowing them to farm oryx hordes. They just leave when its on nest, and since nest spawns right after oryx horde…

Lol

If you record your gameplay you can send that to deca to get it back. If not well rip and move on

Yeah I’ve been having the same problem sucks got 3 def pots from glands got disconnected right after and lost them

I have been having the same prob, so annoying!

If you were in a realm that just means that the realm crashed
if you kill a quest it crashes

Got a pyra in a tomb dc’ed and its gone lel

I’ve been dced a total of 6 times over the course of 3 minutes, anyone getting the same problem as me?

I think this DC/realm crashing problem might be due to this in the update notes:

Because all the crashing is happening on the last quest. I’ve seen it now on Lotll, lich, cube god, and a lot of Nest Events (probs because Nest takes so long to kill it is the last quest more often).

Edit: they just announced in-game that they’re trying to fix.

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t login at all

Has anyone else been getting Dc’d while in a dungeon or just while farming godlands? I can’t be the only one. I thought it was my connection so then I hopped back on this morning and nothing has changed, I still am getting booted off after about like 5 mins.

Ive been in 4 different cdepths and ive literally dcd in every single one of em. Anyone else got something like this happen???

Had the same issue, it’s from people exploit the current state of the servers to crash realms in order to farm the oryx hoard.

I did 2 pentaracts and I dcd every time i beat one.

It’s a Realm Closing glitch that causes people to DC when the last required event is defeated. This can be fixed by beating the event before the Horde, though I personally would not advise it since this can lead to very fast farming of the Hordes.

It seems quests or events causes the server to crash its getting pretty annoying since you cant do any dungeon fully without crashing unless its something small like a cem or puppet

Just don’t do it and you’ll be fine…

The crash is happening when the realm closes so just leave realms on liches.

I lost at least 7 pots from dcs. It’s ridiculous.