Craig's Fame Box

It’s out, as you know.

Here it is:

100 fame per roll. I got only mystery pots, super duper worth.

@Nevov, consider merging this thread with this one right here.

MotMG 2017 Updated Calendar
MotMG 2017 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)
MotMG 2017 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

I got mystery pots and two moss tokens.

What happened to this mystery box?

The MotMG Calendar says that a new fame box was supposed to go live today, however, even now after 5pm it hasnt gone live, was wondering if anyone knew about this.

I’m not sure myself but I believe that it has been moved over to thursday as according to this calander:

Is it Thursday as in IRL calendar thursdays or server time Thursdays? Because today was the 9th, which is a Wednesday, but I was unable to collect the loot box after 12:00 AM server time, which was the 10th, a Thursday.

Gonna be honest I don’t know. The only thing I have to go off is the calender. Sorry!

oh sorry, okay ty, this is the version of the cal that I was looking at.

Ah yeah, they replaced the calendar on the Reddit post, moving the Fame Box to Thursdays.

And I think it’s Thursday “Deca-real-life-person-logs-onto-the-game” Time. So it’s just gone 7am central Europe where I think they’re based? So it might be still a few hours away.

See this one for the most up-to-date calendar (same picture as @QuadroCube posted):

[Edit: merged 2x threads with the same question, if some of the replies seem out-of-order.]
[Edit2: we had the old calendar image on the Motmg Calendar thread. Now correct, thanks.]

That’s surprising most patches and game changes always came out at like 11pm or later here. Finnaly Europe is getting the rotmg updates at a decent time.
Also deca is a european company, I never knew that.

The Fame Box is out! (I got some trash though :/)

That’s the “Farewell MotMG box” if I’m not mistaken, and that picture was taken from testing. By the name, I believe this will be the last box of MotMG, starting aug 31st. All speculation, though.

What’s the fame cost of this box (and is it one per account, or 5 as the graphic suggests, anyone know)?

5 rolls per account, 100 fame each.

(unfortunately I do not have 500 account fame or more, and I don’t want to suicide my ninja…)

Yeah, that. Sorry, should have clarified earlier.

I’m hoping all of the fame boxes stays at 100 fame throughout MotMG, I have the exact amount of fame to buy 5 of each.

Ahh the benefits of being a 0/8 skrub who dies daily to bidaily.

Woah even more hype than usual.

What will the farewell MotMG box have?

Take a look:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.