Cursed Mail of Depths Beneath

###Cursed Mail of Depths Beneath

A mail armor, mystical energy seems to ebb and flow around it.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Type: Leather Armor
  • Stat Bonus: +24 DEF, -75MP, -3ATK

####Drops From:

• Curse Guardian

####More info
Hey guess what you’re getting a sneak peck! I’m making a dungeon idea and I think it would be best to release some of the items. Don’t Expect that for a while yet though. Anyway this is an event white that drops from a very DEF based event.

The DEF increase fills the gap in armors, we have candy coated for heavy armors and soulless for robes, we just need one for Leathers, so here it is. The MP decrease hits most leather classes hard, almost all of them are very reliant or there ability. *cough* *cough*

The Attack Decrease is kinda small because the Dex increase of the armor has been removed, lowering DPS anyway.

That is about all, thanks for taking a look, get ready for some reading when my dungeon idea eventually gets released!

The Cursed Guard with XML (event for scraped dungeon)
The Cursed Guard with XML (event for scraped dungeon)

My heart stopped for a moment

opps, that was meant to be MP

This is for leather armor classes?

Yep!

This is a pretty nice idea. It gives the player more of a defensive option (currently missing from leather armors) in a balanced way.

The sprite is pretty nice, but seems kind of lacking for a UT. Adding some sort of gem or something to the shoulders or center might look nice.

I’d rate this 7/10. I can’t wait for your dungeon!

Sprite looks great, really gives off that solid feel, it’s been a while since you gave us some sprites, and i’m not disappointed.:smile_cat:

I threw it together pretty quick, i might add a gem like ATrapper suggested, but it isn’t final yet. I mainly made the sprite to ward of the “no sprite 0/10” people.

But…But look at how well it fits the name, sprites don’t need vibrant colors if the designing is good with one colour, which is what you did here, it really gives that ‘dark’ feel and looks pretty solid to me.

TL;DR: I think the sprite is swell as it is right now.

I think when you see the boss it is for you may think otherwise, right now it is the one that will be on this post. But when i release the dungeon it will be slightly revised. Don’t worry I’ll certainly be keeping the feel of it, but just a little touch up, maybe some contrast in the shoulder pads or something.

I suppose that you do know best about sprites, I really want to see this new dungeon, when will it be coming out?

I will release it when it is done and i am happy with it, give me a couple weeks to a month, I’m really only in the beginning phase at this point.

Alright, how about I come over to your place and check it out for you?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Are you in the discord? When I’m getting toward the end of it and feel like it need revision those are the people I will be showing first. Very fun place anyway, i think most of the regulars are there.

Oh, I am, i’ll look forward to it then.:slight_smile:

OH damn. I like it
The sprite is pretty dark, but it’s okay I guess

Hm. Interesting.
So this is a CC/Soulless for leather armor? Cool

A :candy: for you

So… let’s go over classes.

Useless for huntress, useful for archer.

Useless for assassin, useful for rogue.

Not sure about trickster, but I prefer Nile > Pyra on trickster, so useless I guess.

This is a great idea! I do not see anything wrong other than the sprite.The sprite looks a little too basic to be a UT. I recommend adding a small detail that stands out(in a good way). I would like a defensive option for leather classes, as robe and melee classes already have their beefy variants. 9/10

I’d use it on Rogue, Trickster, and Ninja, personally. Maybe on Archer and Huntress. I’d never use it on Assassin, though.

I can’t perma speedy with my pet, so -75 mp kind of sucks.

I’d certainly use it as a switchout for ninja, though.