Dagger redesign: Showing why swords have less range

^ The current dagger sprites and names suggest you have one dagger that isn’t thrown. This leads to players asking why swords have less range than daggers.

The changes below should make it clear you have multiple daggers that are thrown.

The descriptions can be changed too. “A sharp dagger made of steel.” would become “Sharp daggers made of steel.”

They look very cute, the only problem i see is that things like st/ut daggers will need to be different, and you made it rather hard with making it so small.

I think this will help:

How do you want daggers to change?

• Keep them exactly the same.
  • Change the projectile sprite, but not the dagger sprite.
  • Change both the projectile sprite and the dagger sprite.
  • Change the dagger sprite, but not the projectile sprite.

0 voters

I like the weapon sprites a lot, just not the projectile it doesn’t fit the other blades at all

The sprites are cute. I fully agree with this, however I would not be disapointed if this change was never made. (Also, to fix UT sprite problems (and other problems) it would be better that the item sprites stay the same.)

I get what you’re saying, I had the same question when I first started the game, but if you were to change the projectiles and the dagger design to make them all unique and detailed, it would take a lot of time just to rework the weapons just so new players could understand the concept. But cool idea though.

Thanks for the feedback. I always assumed etherite, spirit and cronus worked like a wand and shot a projectile. I had a go at the etherite sprites but I’m not a fast sprite maker. Maybe I’ll try to do the others later.

The sprites are cute af. Buuut two daggers in a single weapon slot seem a bit off.

But I really love the mini sprites. Perhaps an animated dagger pet skin of some sort?

Everyone knows the average arm length of a dagger user is about 50 inches long. :sunglasses:

yo this is actually a very nice idea. one concern that i have is the fact about picking it up (never mind its realm and nothing really makes sense).
waiting for those nice UTs!

side note: why does poison fang daggers have 3 of em

I love the sprites, but the projectiles are just the one of the daggers in the sprite. Maybe they could just be the same as normal.

i like these, especially poison fang daggers (MY FAVORITE DAGGER LOOKS BOSS ASF RN)

but i think we should just leave the dagger sprites

now THAT is a hardcore dislike, realmeye pls implement dislike button

the little baby daggers? :’(

O-oh, dagger classes throw the daggers, that makes much more sense to me now, I just kind of thought they just had super long arms and stabbed mobs with them :V
I do like the sprites btw!

Why?

I mean, if you REALLY dislike it, you can at least tell us why.

You can log out and log in again to update your star color.

no i just wanted to start drama, they look hella nice xd

10/10 “cute sprite”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.