Deadwater docks drops?

The drops are good. It wouldn’t hurt to go in one with 39 other people

When I am levelling up a char, I pretty much ignore all the event/dungeon calls. The one thing I will do is cryst/ddocks (really just ddocks), even with like a lvl 10 0/8 char, there will pretty much always be some loot for me as long as I load it fast enough, and rarely any danger (the boss, not cryst prisoner/ddocks dung)

I mean trying to hold the marks with everything else I want

I usually get all 3 pots when I do ddocks, mana when I get cdepths, and I recently started doing wlab but the few I’ve done I’ve gotten something. I’ve gotten a few tops from ddocks and 4 cutlasses, and after the cutlass buff, it’s actually pretty good. May I suggest maxing a few characters and putting good gear on them?

Doing a sprite world takes 3 minutes. Doing a snake pit does 4 minutes. They have crappy whites.
D-Docks takes 3 minutes, has almost guaranteed loot, has to chance to drop life, chance to drop tops. The chance to drop an amazing sword.

Bulwark is extremely situational, and used in the correct context can be devastating. It’s one of the hardest hitting weapons in the game, and if you have a warrior/pally buff then there’s just a minefield of heavy-hitting shots. Both the sprite world whites are pretty fine actually. EP is basically exclusive to chests, but if you know how to use it, Plane almost makes you a trickster with invis. I use it as a main cloak, but either way it’s a very good item. Now Cutlass is pretty good in certain situations but I wouldn’t go so far as to say it’s amazing. And it’s only a good mark if you have a Bilgewater/pirates quest. I have 7 bilgewater quests for when I get the chance to use them, but I’ve had them for 11 days.

Bulwark is just straightout garbage as it is used for basically nothing because every other wand would be better. Only place I would see people using is on a priest in void for loot. Plane IS a better trickster, not almost.

Read what LHung posted a while ago about bulwark, and it’s also usually better on chests. And yes, it is “almost” better than a trickster. Trickster can spam it’s ability when it’s in trouble (which I do often), whereas if you’re a cloaked rogue with plane, you have to wait until you uncloak to teleport. This can be troublesome in many situations such as: other classes rushing by you causing enemies to shoot, accidentally sitting on enemies that attack without being aggro’d while cloaked, or accidentally tp’ing to the wrong place (like a lone tile or something) and making you have to wait 6 seconds to tp again.

That situation typically doesn’t happen in normal realm, and the cloak delay is countered mostly by the invisibility.

It typically doesn’t happen, but it still can, and it has more than a few times to me. And true, there’s really only a 0.5 second delay between cloaking, but that .5 seconds can be pretty detrimental depending on the situation.

What about where enemies have predictable paths like chasing or circling, then Bulwark is amazing, bulwark should be used in the same places that a void katana would be

I like to use it in a tomb, void or shatters.

Best places to use it, as well as glands and highlands, it will shred there

Not really, the shots go in a figure eight pattern VERY slowly which makes it extremely difficult to aim even at a predictable target.

However the movement makes it godwall shred even better, as well as being better in Shatts

1. You don’t see large enough godwalls that often that you would use a bulwark over say a recomp.
  2. Again, projecticles are slow and last a short time
    3.Shatters, really? The enemies close in pretty fast and you would have to be pretty close to them if you wanted to accurately hit them.

Actually bulwark is one of the most frequently used wands that I see in shatters. You have a warrior and hopefully a pally buff you (this is optional ofc), and then you lay down a minefield, and finally: drag enemies into the chaos. If you know how to use it the shots aren’t hard to hit.

the wc tops make it worth it
cutlass is gr8 for melees
life is just a addition to the cake
this is why its worth it
if u aren’t getting tops or life then u aren’t doing enough ddocks

Technically all whites have their purpose, it is just that some whites are better than others because they can be used in more situations. DBow is good because it has great DPS against high DEF enemies. That’s why its a good white, but there are many instances where DBow shouldn’t be used.

EP can basically only be used for chests, which I will say the usage has grown greatly due to events but still most chests you can get loot because of the low soulbound threshold.

PlaneWalker is good but would you use it in a cem?

And really, Bulwark? I can only see in being used in a cem, and even that wouldn’t be very effective.

The problem is with my maxed att knight, I have only gotten marks, or spd/dex.
idk how many ive done tho.

Actually bulwark is one of the most frequently used wands that I see in shatters. You have a warrior and hopefully a pally buff you (this is optional ofc), and then you lay down a minefield, and finally: drag enemies into the chaos. If you know how to use it the shots aren’t hard to hit.