Decently Cool Items

Hello RotMG players. This is my first post ever and I wanted to share some decent game items that I have thought up of. I’m pretty sure it has a couple things missing here and there. Please let me know if anything sounds too overpowered or too useless. Well, here we go:

Staff of Godly Revenge
A deadly staff pulsing with all relatives of Evil and Revenge.
Damage: 110-130 ATT (120)
Stat Effect: +3 WIS
Rate of Fire: 70%
Fame Bonus: 2%
Feed Power: 800

Robe of Deep Isolation
A powerful robe that turns every shimmer of light into dark matter.
Stat Effect: +14 DEF, +3 ATT, +4 DEX, +4 WIS, +3 SPD
Feed Power: 800

Ring Deathly Peril
A destructive ring that has magical capabilities. It is believed to forged by Ontirus and Ontinus, the twin gods of crafts and creativity.
Stat Effect: +7 ATT, +7 DEF, +4 WIS, +4 DEX
Feed Power: 600

Robe of Wicked Magic
A key to a dark sorcerer that gives the user immense magical capabilities that no god can dream of. The origin of this secret robe is an ancient mystery. Some claim that, millions of years ago, a dark, magical spirit collected dark matter for millenniums to form this.
Stat Effect: +6 DEF, +160 MP, +7 WIS
Feed Power: 700

Oryx’s Blood
A powerful liquid that comes from Oryx the Mad God himself, but Oryx doesn’t use this because, well, that would be strange. Make sure you don’t show this to him, or he will get cranky.
Stat Effect: +7 ATT, +7 DEF, +5 DEX, +5 WIS, +5 SPD
Duration: 3 minutes
Feed Power: 500

Bramble Brew
A liquor that does not taste too good and makes the user drunk and hyper for far longer than rum, it has been made with roots, pines, twigs, water, and sugar for taste (the sugar does not help much). Who knew plant materials could be made into disgusting brew?
Stat Effect: +5 SPD, +5 DEX for 5 seconds
Effect: Drunk for 10 seconds

Time Freezer
Freeze time and “control” the era! Magicians have recently found a way to turn monsters into frost! Mystics are not the only ones with Stasis powers!
Effect: All projectiles you shoot with your weapon now Stasis any monster that gets in the way.
Duration: 3 seconds
(Note: Many players in the game are annoyed by Stasis, as it does not allow anyone to damage the monster in the effect. Please use responsibly - using this for a quick getaway when you have low HP is a great way to use this.)

This took quite some time to type, so please let me know how these items sound. A suggestion to this will be deeply appreciated. Thanks!

Staff 2OP.
Cloak Robe is basically a buffed Water Robe.
Ring is bad.
The Robe of Wicked Magic is alright, just add a couple of def. Maybe 6 Def.
Oryx’s Blood basically useless.
Bramble Brew Wtf is Hyper?
Time Freezer 2 Trolly.

alright, thanks for the reply

Personally, I don’t see the point of adding dex to a staff with already lowered RoF, at that point, you should just increase the RoF.

Maybe change cloak to robe. Because cloaks are rouge abilities. :wink:

When I see ideas with no sprites

uh…i edited the ideas a bit to improve. Thanks for all of the replies and suggestions!

@GammaGamer you should makes sprites for these items at www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html

thx for the link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.