Descendant of Aether - Paladin ST Set

No, too gimmicky and specific. To the point where it’s not even a worthwhile addition. Christ.

@moderators please clean up all of the replies.

… clean up which replies? I don’t see anything that needs deleting. But even if there was, twitchystr deleted half their replies already :woman_shrugging:

I like the sprites. All of them. My only slight irk with them is that the entire set is silvery, while the skin has a golden headband (or maybe its a halo). Idk… half of me thinks maybe silver would work better. (even if its a halo.)

It is indeed meant to be a Halo. Even if the color doesn’t conform to the palette, it’s way more thematic. (To me, I mean.)

@ Xaklor Honestly, all of them took up way more replies than they needed to. Having 28 replies but they’re all really short feels dishonest. (Besides, he did say he was jet lagged and such, so he wasn’t thinking clearly.)

Wheres the big set skin?

It’s stuck on the waiting list to get down. Give it a few days and they’ll be through.

Pretty sprites! +1

Didn’t look at any stats I’m lazy

output_o5AqFF walk
output_X7zEdU attack
aether%20skin%20side%20stand stand

output_5810Vs walk
output_FI4BQR attack
aether%20skin%20back%20stand stand

output_IYKV1j walk
output_breu4A attack
aether%20skin%20front%20stand stand
(Thought I’d make this for you and/or anyone that may have wanted to see the sprites animated! No need to thank me :heart:)
Edit:(But a thank you will still be much appreciated!)

OK, I won’t thank you then. +1

It’s like it was MADE for me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.