Diamondest's overly lame ppe

Come on dude

Yeah, higher drop rate in testing

ik but not THAT high

Actually it is THAT high. I got a white from sprite world on my 2-3 time doing one.

ok but thats a SPRITE WORLD…

True

testing still on? gotta get that high self esteem

It is over now i think.

Desperate things calls for desperate measures… I’m reactivating her after a YEAR.

this thing’s back

Guess I’m too good

Got a csword but it says this:
/var/www/discourse/app/models/optimized_image.rb:304:in convert_with': convert: improper image header/tmp/image20190921-351-b29cyp.jpg’ @ error/png.c/ReadPNGImage/4269.
and

Also traded in for attack core but its not worth using without any alien gear right?
Alien gear sucks change my mind

if ur talking about the armor yes, it definitely need a buff. The weapons are just white bag reskins so they’re ofc not bad, and the quality of the cores are debatable.

fuck it
Im not sending images, you guys can choose to believe me or not.
Pic 1: Me standing next to nile
Pic 2: Me with a prot
Pic 3: Me with another nile
Pic 4: Me with a pyra from the same time as the previous picture, you can see a bit of that double white
(Lit af) Just wanted my hunt to get all non-sphinx rings so im done, time to duo with @Ecookied

smh everythings fake

reported to the ppe police

Loaded and entropy are like 2 times better than endgame rings such as sourcetone.

@Ecookied you had to go?

Yeah. Mom came home :stuck_out_tongue:

my mom beats me up if i don’t finish my math homework by the time she picks me up at the library. And I’m 2 inches taller and at least 20 lbs heavier than her