Divine Dragon [ST Archer Set]

195 and 27 is actually incorrect. It’s even more because he forgot about the ring.

oh shit. Its like having the def of a warrior soon.

Shall I nerf HP Bonus to +90?

Thank you for highlighting this, it’ll be fixed soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you have any general comments on the set or any other items?

+12 Defense, +120 HP, +2 Wisdom, -55 MP, -4 Speed

Vs.

+21 Defense, -2 Speed

I still would take Nil honestly. A 9 defense drop intrade for 120 HP and -55MP and -4 Speed isn’t something that I’d take.

i mean its an st item so it isnt needed to be perfectly balanced. id personally go this armor over nil unless maybe assassin, also classes like rogue doesnt need high mp. Also if using trick for decoys, it isnt needed to have that much mp. Same with hunt/archer.

Would you say that this is a bit OP though?

honestly its a bit extreme, i like the tank archer, im probably biased since i like tanky things.

But i recommend scalling down the def/hp and lowing the debuff on the spd. Honestly, the times you need high spd in battles isn’t too high (mainly things like cult etc.). Its mainly used when rushing, which people can use some swapouts. Its good at least they cant rush with def almost to a warrior though

But one thing to note is that archer/hunt have one of the best range/armor type in the game, not sure how samurai fits in, but before samurai, it was the best. So they are already pretty tanky.

Would you say it would be better if it gave +12 Defense, +110 HP, +2 Wisdom, -65 MP and -6 Speed?

12 Defense, 100 HP, -60 MP, -4 Speed is a bit more reasonable.

Hmmm, I’d rather leave the Wisdom bonus in there as it is actually more of an inconvinence with the entire set equip.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that too good

Reminds me of my Minecraft skin long ago
41%20PM
bump lol

i thought the quiver was a shruiken

I think we Sony need another dragon lair ST

Oh Minecraft. I remember glitching that game so much :smile:

The ST Bow in pffifeldps

also that armor seems WAY too good for a light armor class, maybe 80hp?

Whole set looks out of place for this type of game, a dragon as a skin is cool but i cant see that as a character, looks more like a boss or enemy, quiver looks like a shuriken. attack animations and different angles for the 16x16 sprite is missing.

I agree with @JohanCen , as cool as it’d be to turn into a dragon it doesn’t make much sense. Maybe instead, you can change the sprite into an adventurer, some sort of dragon slayer. I see the quiver as a fine sprite, since it’s not really meant to be a quiver but a draconic spirit. The celestial gemstone’s sprite reminds me of the moon shell from Terraria so that’s pretty neat. I believe the armor should be dropped to +90 HP, that’d balance it out a bit more. The bow is solid :ok_hand:.

I think the currently posted total bonuses are a little too extreme (and also incorrect).
+120 and +80 add up to 200, not 195. Even if you deducted 5 hp from that total, it’s still a huge amount. 27 defense is also way too much, especially if the defensive bonuses are meant to gear towards adding health and not damage reduction.
Heck, 17 defense is what the hydra gives, and given that most players opt for HP instead of Def rings on archer, the set would still be great with a total of 17 defense, so long as the HP bonus remains above 180.
IMO you should balance out the dexterity and speed bonuses; decrease the bonus and decrease the penalty. +8 Dex and -8 Spd sounds better. It’s neither a ridiculous increase in DPS nor a speed handicap that prevents you from reaching O2 in the Wine Cellar before he dies twice over.

The sprites look great.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.