Double Verification Trade

10/10 strawman

this is bs

Let me explain it this way. If some people weren’t so stupid, scamming would never happen. People would just be able to see and scamming would be nonexsistent

One thing you can never change is people wanting to cheat and scam. But the thing you can change is making people knowledgeable of it so they dont get scammed. And if people arent knowledgeable enough to know, then it’s their fault.

It reminds me a guy who 10 year ago said to me that cheats to MMO games doesn’t exist. Same here you guys prefer to put fault only on victims and turn back to this problem.
Anyway you guys can argue as much you want but it wont change a fact that Trade System need to be changed so go a head and argue more however I won’t answering since I don’t have time to arguing about something what should be obviously changed.
So cheers to this who search argue instead solution.

Hmmm…
Man, I got scammed because I was being a total dumbass, but DECA should fix this so dumbasses like me don’t fall for the simplest trick there is! Yes, please stop working on new content, new classes, and new ideas just for dumbasses like me!

amen

Cheers to those who want Deca to waste useless time into a useless feature that is pointless

Wait then why did you create the poll?

To see how many want change and how many prefer hate and stay on fragile trade system(it’s possible that scammer’s are among them also) ^-^

To see how many want a useless feature and how many aren’t stupid ^-^

This is the truth.

Wait a second… Now you are accusing them of scamming just because they want DECA to focus on things that benefits most of the community rather than a select few? Am I missing something here?

Ouch that hurts

because I’m totally a scammer after disagreeing with someone’s opinion :thinking:

Honestly, it’s just not worth Deca’s time to add this. If it were, it would’ve already been added.

Nah I said there might be among them not that all of them are plus that putting such a feature will in long term help to stop scamming and using cheats to do scam’s.
Even if there is few then still they’re also part of community or maybe you want to say that if there is few then they’re excluded from community ?

3 likes within 15 seconds :eyes:

So what percentage of the realm community do you think are scammers? Even if 25% of the people who voted were scammers(which I greatly doubt), there would still be more legit players against wasting DECA’s time than people who want the new system…

You are saying wasting time but Deca had already 2 years to do something with. It’s not like scammer’s borned yesterday so calling wasting is useless since adding New Skins doesn’t help too much for community and for sure if they hold with adding new skins and send that team for changing trade system then for sure there wont be so wasting time.

You are avoiding the original question… What percentage of players are scammers? DECA wants to do what the community wants to do, so if the majority says no, the answer is no…

Gannoraja like I said before put some original solution for this otherwise it will be only words against words. For example Auction House is also good solution and Double Verification can be as a temporary solution until they did that thing to game since Auction House is harder to implement than Double Verification and it needs much more attention and Verification is only another Table where you can only choice two button’s. It doesn’t take too much time and still solve problem until they do something better for this.

Temporary solution for what?