Duality Blade {UT Sword Idea}

Duality Blade

duality%20sword duality%20swordshot1 duality%20swordshot2

A blade made from two sheets of metal bent around each other. It is said that the blade channels two opposing powers, to work in harmony together.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Shots: 2
  • Damage: 120-170(145)/340-370(355)
  • Range: 4.5/3.5
  • Rate of Fire: 150%/50%
  • Special properties: armor piercing/piercing.
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 900

Drops From:

• N/A

More info

• Sword shoots two shots that do different things. The first shots stats are represented by the numbers to the left of the slash. The seconds shots stats are the numbers to the right of the slash.

I feel like some of their stats should be swapped (ex. piercing projectile should have more range than armor piercing imo)

flashback to 2013 percy jackson books yo is this a reference to luke’s sword smh how do I even know this

hah, no it wasn’t, but now that you mention that, I can see it.

ngl sprites could use some work, i thought it was a bow at first. Try making the tip sharper and adding a crossguard

Tbh, I actually really like the sprite. I think it could use a sharper point, but I like the idea of no cross guard. I think the projectiles should be simpler however.

I see what you mean about the shots, maybe a little cleaner and sharper. I’ve tried a few times with the sword but it either ends up looking really bad or you cant tell the difference between the blade and the hilt.

the “two shots doing different things” idea is very cool! however, i’m having a hard time figuring out when i’d actually want to swap out to this sword- when you only want one specific niche, you’re pretty much only getting 1/2 a sword’s worth of that specific “weapon type”.

Well, that is far too complex for one. Many weapons have multiple shots but they always are the same.

It’s also ridiculously OP. The longer range one on its own, which has the same range as a CSword, does more DPS than one, making the CSword instantly redundant, before you consider the armour piercing.

The shorter range one had almost as much DPS. So for anything within normal sword range you are doing 50% more damage than any single-shot sword. Again without taking into account the piercing/armour piercing.

It’s dblade 2

Well with just the first shot, your dealing slightly under a cutlasses damage, but with slightly more rate of fire, more range, and armor piercing. Then you also get the second shot.

Looks at sprite closely
Nope can’t see it, just looks like a dope sword

Backbiter, you ruffian

my guy… I haven’t read the first book in over a decade smh

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Gotgot's Super-Duper-Sprite-Pile