Emperor (UT Katana)

Hello!

I’m here to share an item concept I’ve made. I’ve created a bunch of items (mostly in sets) already, but this is the first time I’ve actually shared one of those ideas with other people.

Presenting the Emperor

(Yes I know the flavor texts in the two previews above don’t match. This is 'cuz I can’t decide which one to use, if you would like to help me choose please tell me which one you like more and why <3)

This katana is the emperor of DPS, outdamaging even the Enforcer at all levels of defense (against a 0 DEF enemy the Emperor would be superior by more than 120 DPS, and the difference only grows steeper from there). It also retains the ability to pierce enemies like other katanas, and an absurd (almost wand) range.

Though its DPS and range are royally overpowered, this katana’s hamartia is its exaggerated wavy pattern and burst-fire mechanic. It suffers from the same weakness as weapons such as the Sword of the Colossus, Avarice, Lumiaire, and Staff of Esben, the shots having a chance to miss altogether even when aimed right at a target. On the contrary, enemies caught in the crossfire of dragon-shots will sustain extraordinary amounts of damage.

I would appreciate some feedback :smiley: considering that I’ve never gotten anyone to review my ideas and I’m about 90% sure this item (and almost half of my pantheon of item ideas) is beyond busted.

Thanks for reading <3

esben staff x HTT staff as a katana

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.