Energy Signet and Oryx Awesome Set

So an interesting thing just happened when I was doing a bit of vault/inventory cleanup. I used the Energy Signet which was on my knight who is wearing the Oryx Awesome Set, and the character became huge.

Of course I was accused of hacking as others could see I was extra large as well, but it also noted that there was one player that would not ‘transform’. Over the course of a few minutes I tried and tried to get them to become the mini Dijinja but to no avail. I then thought maybe they have a puri or holy water to negate the effect, but after several minutes, they never transformed. Not sure if it is part of the bug noted above, or if it is a sophisticated hack. What do you say?

Char Size Bug

It does this with any 16x16 skin as well. Also they might be paused maybe? I’ll test it real fast and let you know

also whyd you cross out yins name in one screen but not the other dab

Yin

We really should not call people out, but is it a hack or a glitch\bug?

Testing rn

Looks like they were paused hope that solves some confusion

Yin

Original image fixed, sorry for the oversight.

Thank you for the confirmation. That is good to know!

Yea I was interested as well. I already knew about the bigger sprite glitch because its fun to mess around with but wasn’t to sure myself it worked on paused players or not, and [REDACTED] character looked to be paused

I truly appreciate your insight and investigation into this matter. I have also confirmed it does work on other 16x16 sprites as you pointed out. Tried it on my other two characters and they too got huge. Fun times!

Image #2 is good, image #1 still needs some blurring.

I’m pretty sure this was also the case with Milk during Halloween. Probably’s got to do with how the game handles sprites - something along the lines of “if ST set is equipped, increase size with 2; if Signet is used, transform into skin”. Then, when it transforms you back, instead of being set to a size, you simply gain extra size.
NB I don’t know exactly if this is the case, it’s just my interpretation of a possibility ;P

As Pit said, this occurs with any 16x16 skin when used with a skin altering item. Pinging @InfamousX @DivineOryx for screenshots.

Yeah InfamousX originally found this out during Halloween event. Sometimes it only works if your on top of another skin in nexus.

Too bad milk doesn’t work in nexus anymore :sob::sob:

*blurs second picture for character privacy*

*leaves first picture unblurred*

It makes no difference since he was only paused, otherwise I would have gone back and updated that mistake.

Might wanna uncensor both then. The thread will just keep getting these comments if ones censored and the other isint.

I’m just wondering why was it censored in the first place?

I tried to fix but alas, I deleted all the screenshots. I guess I will just take the taunting.

@DivineOryx - I initially thought it could have been a hack and was not out on a witch-hunt, rather I was just curious.

The double sized st set skin as a hack? At first when I saw @infamousX do that in nexus I thought he was hacking until he showed me that there was a milk glitch and now energy signet glitch. Its always funny how everyone asks “HOW ARE YOU SO BIG”.

Or the /pause? Because I always /pause when I’m big so no one resets me back into nubish form.