Ephedrine Toxin

Ephedrine Toxin

This poison whilst toxic in large quantities, in small amounts may be used as an additive to improve physical performance.

Summary: Basically a slightly weaker T4 poison, but you may consume stat potions to gain the equivalent temporary Christmas consumable buff.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 100
  • Duration: 7
  • Radius: 4
  • Damage: 700 (Note: The effectiveness of the poison usage is at slightly less effectiveness than a T4 poison)
  • Special properties: When consuming a stat potion (in addition of gaining the regular permanent stat increase if available) a temporary buff of the same stat is gained for 15 minutes. When equipping this poison, all current buffs are timed out/removed.
  • The stats gained are equivalent to the Christmas consumables and is treated as such.
  • i.e. hp/mp = +200, vit/wis=+20, all others=+10, Buffs removed on instance change, buffs become less effective as you use it more.
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 500

Drops From:

• Mad Lab Guy

More info

The idea came from caffeine, something that typically is used as a posion by plants, however when consumed in small amounts acts as a stimulant and helps improve performance.

Such wow, Much overshade

what? theres no image

maybe yours didn’t load
https://i.imgur.com/pWPbZJ8.png
here is the image link

Honest opinion: I don’t see this ever coming in handy. Most of the time, people could just go buy item buff items or get people to buff them. It also seems like a bizarre feature for an ability to have in the first place.

Mad Lab Guy

:thonk:

As a person with only a few vault chests i find that often i end up dropping stat potions i dont use, which is one of the reasons i came up with the idea. As for the idea of people purchasing buff items, youll find that tradable consumables for stats are limited to tinctures and those have a very short uptime. And yeah, it is a strange ability. The main reason i put it on a poison rather than on a ring or something, is because imo assasin is one of the weaker classes and could use a flat stat buff potential.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.