Epic chest opening

Oh… I’m sorry to hear your loss, don’t let that stop you from anything! Follow your dreams! She will always be with you in your heart.

The numbers can be off center depending on the flash version, platform, OS, etc. I don’t know what exactly cause this but I’ve seen it several times.

Thats what happens when you play on web

Ahh, thank you for clearing that up.

Obviously CandyShi

Not a solution but a topic made on this

Thanks shatter

Solosen… XDDD Lol

It happened to me too hahaha :laughing:

Have fun!

Lol… :stuck_out_tongue: Have fun too

I started playing this game like 4 days ago and actually managed to scrounge up enough to get my first chest with the 8 limon marks. I got a void blade. dunno if its good or not. Check my vaults for proof :3

we cant see vaults, but congrats on that void!

Oh sorry, I didn’t know… I’m new to this game and just found about this website while watching a vid! Thanks for not being a douche

u wont find many of them here, we r a pretty good community (on the forums, that is)

Sweet, you know any peeps that might be willing to recruit a nub into their guild? I posted a topic 30 mins ago and no response :confused:

uh well…
this might be a long shot, but @shatter are you still recruiting newbies into deri?
Ik that thread was closed a while back, but for a reason that I shall not state as to purely not embarrassing someone, I was told u guys were still doing it?
I highly doubt it tho.

We are not

rip

Didn’t think so.
Wasn’t the first (and last??) guy an alt?

First was an alt we now have mrchadler