Every Server is Full [Seems Fixed Now]

lets play minecraft

I wanna hear his answer. Tell me one good thing that he is planning on doing with this. Cā€™mon buddy. There isnā€™t anything that he is trying to do to HELP the game, or community

Ask him yourself
his discord is : Bert#9220

Tell that to DECA

Apparently Bert is also in Pub Halls

In the meantimeā€¦

What is it?

someone posted something and that comes up i

Some sort of error, but from what I can tell it is a xlm file from discord in a .png format.

@DeIusional What is it? {why can I not tag his/her name?}

@DeIusional -Nevov

Even though the servers are full people still think it is a good idea to do heroic dungeons.

Prob Iā€™s where Lā€™s go and whatnot

It is difficult enough to get in and collect the daily let alone to try and attempt any sort of play.

This is unfortunate saying I donā€™t Have my switch and Wii U for about a month and this is the only good PC game I have. Guess Imma have to have fun the old fashioned way by playing board games or something for the next like 48 hours. Hopefully the guy doing this either gives up or Deca finds a solution to this. Kinda disgusting that someone is willing to ruin everyoneā€™s game for several hours just because he got banned or whatever.

Just copy the name from the post then at them

Try getting in using the best server. Takes a while but it works.

The idea is that a capitol i (I) looks extremely similar to a lowercase l, so certain name can swap those two around to make numerous accounts with the same name visually. I happened to nab this one by swapping out the first l for a capitol I. :wink:

sadly whenever i try using the actual image, I keep getting this error, dunno why. :frowning:

Apparently Deca has fixed 2 servers! Yippee!

This is getting really annoying i still have no clue if this is a bug or someone hacking this game.

Me: I admire your cunning Mrā€¦

Bert: Bert. Just Bert.