Every Server is Full [Seems Fixed Now]

How long u guys think this will take?

43 hours

I have no basis for this

donā€™t really have any thoughts yet, Iā€™m just waiting for additional information, and the guy who told me about it isnā€™t part of the team capable of fixing it so heā€™s in the dark for now too. Iā€™m not surprised at the timing though, the last time something like this happened it was over the weekend as well.

Yes I remember one time I was in a random nexus and then about 200 wizards flooded the server and started making the nazi swatisika the communist symbol and such. He also wrote Bert is back and etc

When did that happen?

Hmmmm about 3 months ago idk

Hmmmmmmmmm, wonder what will happen to our monthly rewards.

*8 lines of crops between water lines

Itā€™s still going?

Yes

yes

asia southeast is up, join while you can !

This is actually unfortunate, I canā€™t collect my dailies for my mules.

Occasionally some servers open up

Guys this is all just a big misunderstanding, bert is a good guy with great intentions

Hes doing it for fun? or does he have some intention for doing this

Tell me one good intention that will come out of this ideaā€¦

You donā€™t wanna go this way man, even if this is a joke. Donā€™t say this, tons of angry players that will destroy you in just a matter of seconds.
Ecks Dee

Bert just needs to stop being a piece of sh*t who ruins the game for other people

Guys just go play minecraft, build a house, make a farm, and go to sleep. Maybe that will help with that Rotmg is no longer playable until this resolves. Maybe do something that makes you happy while you wait.