Exalt Discussion

Guys in flash it was pretty possible to play just on Core 2 Duo, Flash player only uses 1 core, it basically based on Mhz, but performance wont rise like in minecraft or CS. Unity client is 3D tool that makes u need 4 GB VRAM card for rendering, allocating and something other (used unity only few times, but i think its like in UE4)

It’s nothing, 8GB is absolutely enough, most games require 16 GB DDR RAM in cause of using internet browser etc. Just upgrade to this 12 GB RAM and you’re fine (Number of 16 is because theyre selling 4-8x2/x4 GB RAM). So to conclude 8 GB RAM is enough, game will be using like 7 GB and system will use 512 MB
I would be just worried for GPU GTX1060 is high enough, most of new games actually use it’s performance for high graphic options, most of players were using iGPU in Intel’s processors so ya

Nah I don’t think I will upgrade to 12 GB since my PC can run big games such as COD warzone on 1080p ultra 60 fps with the 8GB RAM,so I think I should be fine in a pixel game :smiley: .Also,my GPU has 8GB of VRAM,and it is an AMD card(AMD cards like to use as much VRAM as they can before they start storing graphical stuff in normal RAM,unlike nvidia that for some reason keeps VRAM as empty as it can and eats your RAM) so I will be fine probably.Also,good news that the game will now be using all my cores since that will be a huge improvement,especially with all the players there are in this game sometimes,a single core might struggle a bit with that while all 4 cores should do fine.I don’t know,I’m no expert but i’m pretty sure that’s more or less how it works

So ye to play in 16:9 Full HD @60FPS you would like to spend like 850 - 950 $ in EU like 100$ less in US (VAT)
Cheapest configuration would be like:
GTX 1660 Super
i5 9400F
H310 (i do not recommend it, use Z370/Z390 for better DDR RAM performance)
DDR4 DualChannel 16 GB 2666-3200 MHz
550W Power Supply
500 GB SSD (could be 250GB + 1 TB HDD)
And some kind of cooling like SilentiumPC Fera

??what do you mean

by?

BTW mostly none of games use more than 8GB RAM, I just recommend buying it for future and using background programs like Discord etc

that is kinda exagerated for this pixel game,that rig can run pretty much any 2020 game on ultra…

Uh dude ur wrong if u think optimization is pixels or something, the game engine defines it

no,I meant that this game is literally pixels,you can see them.

nope, FullHD is FullHD no matter if it haves 4 colours on screen made by 4 squares or multiple colors, its still 1920x1080 resolution and amount of pixels generated by engine

If ur hypothesis would be right, RayTracing would have no place in minecraft or other pixelated game

ask me if u want more info

and in streched res or 1366x768 performance will be better, also the game minimal requirements will be less so be aware of it!

Probably also decompiling game files and compressing them or optimizing by self (like in Fortnite or Minecraft or CS) will make your performance rise

Probably already gonna do that since hacked clients wont be available for a time

@nameness If u think that way ure wrong. Hacking on unity will be much more easier. Optimization will be client sided so debuffs or some other shit also. After open beta we will have converted hacked clients in like 2 weeks-1 month. New abilities more possibilites

Unity is open-code client so ye :slight_smile:

if FullHD is the same in every game,why do I run minecraft in 300 fps and COD warzone in 60?If you say that the requirements are the same for all FullHD games,COD warzone should run in 300 fps too

Nope because game engine is not same :slight_smile: