Favorite classes?

I can understand
it has super low dex and att :frowning:
mystic buff when?

i dont really like archer too much
I’m a huntress person.

so mystic

I was stating that my favorite was archer or mystic, not asking a question, but whatever

I like all classes, but the ones I favor the most are:
Most_Classes<Warrior<Rogue

So yea… Rogue ftw~!

Sorcerer for dayz. 1 White bag per day and more is sheer perfection…also fulmi (its not trash if you know how to use it).

I mean…the T13 robe is literally named after it, no other class has a top named after them (obv indicates the Sorc is “Grand”)!

Press spacebar.

Ninja bcuz it’s cool

I like the mystic for different reasons, but you’re cool too.

My favorite is the Rogue, because he can rush.
I still cant get three stars, as it is my worst class.
Even though I have gotten more stars on Archer and Wizard, they still fall under Rogue.

warrior is easily my favorite class. its also the best class i can play. i like to be fast and the speedy most helms give is like a special niche, along with the berserk. paired with the high defense, warriors can blow things up before most enemies can kill him

Rogue

I dont see why this needs to be merged, we dont need megathreads for everything, sometimes its nice to have a new uncluttered thread on the topic that has been talked about before

mystic,“Stasising chests is fun kids!” archer “Oh i totally wanted to parastack those enemies then kill them with 1K dmg shots” and knight “Enemies do damage??” My person favorites (note not sarcasm)

aaaaaaand time for the shitstorm of necker, mistic boi and paden. what have you done.

also I like Paden too op plot nerf

archer. with cbow,dbow and good items, it can mow every god it sees. sad I almost 1/8 it and it died.

there maybe a lot of topics about this but I think most of them got locked. but whats your favorite class?
mine would be knight,necro, archer. archer was my first class I tried ( I downloaded rotmg and 5 of the classes were unlocked, weird ) and it was a good class. knight is the ever first class I got 3/8 off. necro can heal of himself and others, while maintaining dps.

[Merged this post and its replies onto here from a separate topic. - Nevov]

My favorite class is the Mystic. Incredibly fun class and offers support to the group. To bad other people have to drag mystic’s name in the mud by running around trolling.

mystics sometimes annoying. they stasis chests, bosses, everything. but thats good so we can prepare

Normally I would have said Warrior because it was my first 6/8 class, but Sorc is by far my most successful character. 5/8 sure, but 3k death fame and could 1 shot thins with the Sceptor. Really fun time.

sorcerer is op in the right hands, especially with good wands, it can rule anything. scepter then dmg and u qualify for SB reward.

I have a 6/8 sorc and I absolutely love it, but I started a ninja recently and I am getting really fond of that. Paladin, although I died with my 7/8 one, is still a huge favorite of mine. But necro is also really good. My ranking I guess would be paladin, sorc, necro, then ninja.