Favorite classes?

Me too :smiley:

1: Priest- I’m a very safe player, and like to have a big cushion behind me

2: Necromancer- Basically the priest, but more offensive

3: Wizard- Great dps, pure offense, good general class

4: Archer- A bow class with a nice ability, it’s very consistent

5: Ninja- A great glass cannon who has very high dps, and an unique ability

WiZzY hAs ThE bEsT dPs
ArChEr DoEsN’t HaVe HiGh DpS (with doom bow)
I agree that trix is a great class, the teleport by itself is massively OP. Though my favorite class is still wizzy.

Aren’t all the lists on this thread opinions? I have shared mine with the community. I am completely aware that other people will not have the same list as me, but that almost everyone does seem to enjoy the archer. alot.

…Yes.

Actually, wizards have the highest dps with EP.

You do realize that commen was almost a year ago, you should have replied to @Staw

Actually not true. Damaging is more useful than curse.

Still almost a year ago, replying to likely inactive users

Close, but no cigar(even with perfect spellbombs and max divine)

Doesn’t any staff class have the highest DPS with EP? I know that wizard does have the extra spell bomb DPS, but that isn’t a constant thing. If someone can use the stasis well, Mystic could have the highest DPS. I don’t use Mystic a lot, but I figure if someone can use the orb to miss the enemies with the stasis and hit them with curse then maybe the extra damage from curse would make that the highest DPS. Of course, that is another conditional event. EP is the weapon with the highest DPS if all 10 shots hit.

just literally look at the comment above yours. NO, also not considering how there are swords like A.S.S and Pixie

The warrior is buffed and the wizard isn’t, it doesn’t accurately show base dps and if there really was a warrior and a wizard together, the wizard would likely get buffed as well.

I expect half of the situation will be self-buffing, still you must consider how much easier it is to use dblade than EP.

But if they were soloing, which is what I think we are considering, the warrior would do more dps. Secondly, sadly, RotMG is not longer the co-op game it once was and most warriors just back up and self buff only

Oh yeah…
Saw a warrior back up into Geb trying to do that, that was great

?? Dbow is a ut, and a really good one at that. However, his graph is rather bad because dbow is only meant to be played against creatures with higher defense. However, calming down and expalin why he is a dumbass is a better solution (Like I am about to do)

Before you pass judgement, I think that you have to consider a couple of facts.

Your entire judgement off of archers being bad is based off of the doom bow. The doom bow is a fabulous bow but doom bow is not a bow that should be used at all times, and like all items, have weaknesses. Doom bow’s main weakness is that it cannot land much damage relative to other items at lower defenses. HOWEVER, Look at what happens to your cosmic’s staff dps relative to the doom bow after 45 defense. After 45 defense, cosmic’s defense drops significantly relative to doom bow and it doesn’t matter how little damage doom bow does relative to the other weapons because it is enough to land soulbound. Sure a warrior with acclaim has around half the range of an archer with dbow.
Secondly, although it might be believed that landing all of your shots on your staff is easy, if you have ever played a beserked wizard, you will be able to note that there is actually a weird thing that occurs which is that for some reason, although all of the shots land most of the time, during some random intervals, while hitting a stationary target, your shots actually manage to pass through targets without actually hitting them which actually does have a significant effect.
Finally, I took your sets and replaced the dbow with a leaf bow. The reason I did this was because the one important fact you decided to ignore is that dbow has pierce and cosmic does not. In order to put pierce into perspective, I put a non piercing bow on the archer.
Tell me which one does more dps :smiley:

Edit: BTW, if you want to repeat this graph, don’t forget that leaf bows stats have been changed

deca has right to privacy, pirating and distributing photos of their customer service as your own is a legal offense

lol, I was mocking him (Djck) for saying archer doesn’t have high DPS (my typing clearly reflect this? my bad, people didn’t know memes well enough) so what I actually meant was that wizzy doesn’t have the best DPS and archer have high DPS. Next time, I’ll use the quote tool.

btw, if you assumed I meant what I literally wrote because I typed that my fav class is wizzy, then you should be able to notice the different typing style.