Final Farewell

Picture this: You drop below 0 HP in a public Tomb, Shatters, Lost Halls, etc.
Your screen turns gray, similar to Pause, but with a red tint (possibly a big banner with text saying “Final Farewell” and how many seconds you have to say it, let’s say 5.)
You can’t nexus (or you’d instantly forfeit your Farewell and die in the typical way), and you can’t go back to title.
You have to wait for the timer to expire before your character finally perishes, but you can type one last message to your companions (maybe with red text to distinguish itself from the rest of chat), and it can be anything from a simple “bye bye ;(” to something more specific, like: “why would you drag ice adepts?”
There could also be a message in chat to notify that you are saying your Final Farewell, something like: “[Player] grasps onto their life for one last goodbye” (Something like that. Could use work on the message since this is the best i could come up with at this time)

Of course, such a powerful feature shouldn’t be granted access to just any plain hero with a sword, shield and pet… It would need to be a character of great Fame and Achievement (like an 8/8 with a certain amount of base fame, anywhere from 5-10k). Also, the higher your fame is, the more you could say during your final breaths (.1 second gain every 100 fame above 5k up to 10k, you’d be able to write a death sonnet by the time your counter reaches 0).

Realm Rewind 2019

I like this idea haha

eh.
i guess it would be an alright idea, but i really don’t see myself using it at all.

I like it

I’m a fan. Good job, interesting idea.

RotMG : Write your last words here.
Me : /tutorialnexus

Imagine entering the Tutorial Nexus with negative-X health…

At least i can screenshot it and scream everywhere that Swatsec is back.

If there wasn’t this rule, a new type of spam bots will awake…

Rotmg : Write your last words here :

The bot : DECADES RING NOW IN STOCK ENTER CODE ORYXSALE FOR 10% OFF AT owo (dot) io BUY NOW LIMITED OFFER

GIMME UR LOOT lol

great idea

I wouldn’t see myself using this because auto nexus ( jk, plz no hurtz me, I’m just kidding )

If you are an autonexuser, you’ll be teleported in the nexus, but the “say ur last words” will still show, and the player will die after a couple of seconds in the nexus.

This is the method how deca will snipe and ban every autonexusers, by adding a death detector in the nexus.

Oh yeah i’m a pro i found the way to have every hackers trying to kill me in my bed now

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.