Flash on an Apple Mac?

Thanks for your answer.

I didn’t know 2.33 GHz was required…well that explains a lot.

I tried what you said. It’s a little bit better than before, but it is still not possible to make things like Events, Oryx, or hard dungeons and I have to play safe even in godland. Often, everything stops for like 2 seconds and these moments are so scary…

I play with a MacBook Air 13" (2015) that I bought maybe one year ago.

The point is that in threads I saw people said “I used to play with my MacBook Air for years and it was great” so I’m a little bit confused right know…

Like here : What specs does a computer need to run rotmg smoothly?

And I don’t think that old MacBook Air did have 2.33 GHz…

I tried, and it would just stay as that tiny white bit at the top. I tried even with the non-updating one.

So your computer is dual core, which lets you reach a maximum of 3.2 GHz at best conditions, however a lower rate is to be expected. And not to be the bearer of bad news, but the older macbook airs were very similar computationally. After some thorough investigation, I’m come to the conclusion that the operating system is to blame. More specifically, OS updates.

What I see worries me. Did you not drag the flash player icon into your application folder?

Regardless, you’re pretty much there. That tiny white box is flash projector. It’s a white box because it’s not pointed towards realm yet.

Use File in the upper left hand corner to open the location, and the location being the link to the game flash file, which can be found: https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

I’ve got the exact same problem sometimes and it is impossible to play. It seems random and it can work one hour after, and then I can close the windows and the problem appears again. Still, it is in the application folder.

Thank you HeyItsWii for these informations.

No I, in fact, did not drag it into my applications folder. That is probably whats going on.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.