Foliage Armor [heavy armor] (Updated)

Foliage Armor : Ripped from the branches of the ent sapling. The leaves of the ent sapling feels durable and soft while the branch offers a hefty protection. The berry adds a tasty treat for the user to snack on.

Tier : UT
Stat Bonus : +3 vit, +11 def, +25 hp
Fame Bonus : 1%
Feed Power : 250

Drops From: Ent sapling in a cyan bag

• Drop location : Midlands

Heavy armor

Sorry for the screenshot, it looks unprofessional. I felt bored and made this on my phone. I just want a random ut armor early when I’m doing a ppe or npe so I made the armor.Foliage_armor

I updated the armor and added a new sprite to fit the theme.unknown-8
When the ent ancient is in its final phase it has a chance to randomly spawn 1-2 ent sapling. The berry ent sapling is the source of the drop.
unknown-9

Again sorry for the "unprofessional screenshot on the designated spot, but I dont know how to do it. I forgot to mention the berry sapling shares the exact same stats as an ent sapling with a different shot design.
unknown-10

This is a heavy armor i presume?

Ah yes thanks for mentioning that, I forgot to add that

Item sprites should be 8x8 :+1:

Thanks, totally forgot about that <3

Stats dont really make that much sense even for for an early game armor, In the early game you aren’t really looking for speed on a character, you’re looking to get as much def and hp as you can for survivability. As other people have mentioned, the sprite definitely needs some cleaning up as well.

make sure your sprite is 8x8 this one is 10x11

Yeah i wanted to make this armor like the snake armor but I guess I added a tad bit of stats for an early game armor

Yeah for sure, ill be fixing it to fit the 8x8 standard and future sprite art as well.

I did change the stats quite a bit, I was aiming to create the stats revolving around the armor. The branch and the leaves acting as durable armor, the berries as added vit boost for recovery (even though pets exist) and the whole armor itself giving out a light hum of vigorous energy which gives hp.

I made the defense to 11 to be between t6 and t7 armor to the match appropriate drop area. Im going to fix the sprite to 8x8 and make a berry ent sapling to match the theme.

Updated!

Fixed the sprite.

Fixed

@moderators close the thread please, I got well feedbacks from these people.