Forest Nymph Mystic Set

###Forest Nymph Mystic Set

###Sprites

###Refraction Staff

The noble gem bends light at the wielders command.
####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Shots: 5
  • Damage: Shot 1: 30-60 Shot 2-5: 200-260
  • RoF: 30%
  • Range: 8 (Shot 1 Speed: 400, Lifetime: 200),(Shot 2-5 Speed: 100, Lifetime: 8100)
  • Stat Bonus: +3 Spd
  • Special properties: Shot 1 ignores defence and marks enemy hit as “Target” for 10 seconds. Shots 2-4 pass through enemies and damage done to anything except “Targets” is 0. Every enemy passed takes 1-5% off final damage for “Target”
  • Fame Bonus: 5
  • Feed Power: 700

####Drops From:
Megamoth

Shot 1 is the round shot. It’s shot normally. Shots 2-5 Have an Arc Gap of 90°, and when shot they stay around the player, 0.5 tiles away, rotating clockwise at their speed until activated. You Activate the shots by pressing space (or whatever you use to activate your ability, no judgement here.) and when activated the shots start moving towards the target closest to your cursor that is in range (8 tiles). These shots avoid walls and obstacles but ignore everything else; they also follow the “Target” for 8 (technically range is 16) Tiles or end of lifetime.

###Woodland Spirit Capsule

When the crystal seal breaks the lost will find a path out of the labyrinth…

####Stats:

• MP Cost: 150
  • Cooldown: 6 Seconds
  • Effect Radius: 3.5 Tiles
  • Status Effects: Cursed for 4 +(Number of Enemies affected x Wis x 0.01) seconds, Berserker for 2.5 seconds to self.
  • Stat Bonuses: +20 HP
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 800

####Drops From:
Megamoth

Instead of inflicting cursed directly the orb creates a zone where all enemies are cursed. Number of enemies affected is the number of enemies in the effect zone when ability is activated.
###Moth Chitin Robe

Threaded with the beautiful chitin of The Megamoth and it’s wings mounted on the back to help the wearer glide with ease.

####Stats:

• Stat Bonuses: +12 Def, +7 Wis, +6 Spd, +70 MP
  • Fame Bonus: 4%

####Drops From:
Megamoth
###Lost treasure of the Labyrinth

An ordinary glass bead set in to the ancient fossil of a woodland minotaur, now glowing gold with its magic.

####Stats:

• Stat Bonuses: -10 MP
  • Status Reductions: When equipped all quiet shots silence instead of quiet for 1/2 time of duration.
  • Fame Bonus: 5%

####Drops From:
Megamoth

###Total Stat Bonuses:

• HP: +20
  • MP: +60
  • Def: +12
  • Att: +0
  • Vit: +0
  • Wis: +7
  • Dex: +0
  • Spd: +8

Very nice sprites, and I like the idea with the staff, though maybe if there could a spray of “target” shots, it would balance it a bit. Only being able to kill 1 enemy per shot at 30% ROF is kind of underpowered. Otherwise it looks like a good idea.

The staff is not for clearing minions or godlands but instead for bosses that are dangerous to get close to in certain phases, like Nightmare Colony or.

So its a swapout

Interesting concept, and it focuses on a Boss-killer Mystic playstyle. I just doubt that the staff mechanics are actually that much more different than simply using a normal stuff in practicality, or even using the standard tiered staff being more practical. Perhaps you can enlighten me onthis?

It’s meant to be a ST (single-target) weapon in the sense that it can deal massive damage with a click; but it doesn’t hit multiple enemies and can easily be blocked by minions and small enemies.

However the OP’s idea of 30% ROF is a bit rough;maybe 45% is a little better?

With a normal staff you can only do so much damage on a boss that goes invulnerable between phases. With this staff you only have to hit it once with the targeting shot and can just “charge” the rest behind a wall or something and release MASSIVE dps in one wave after boss is cursed and vulnerable.

The problem would be getting the boss targeted since the bullets that do actual damage pierce through the minions; the real back-pain of the staff is that on things like wizards you cant actually use you ability since it would shoot off the projectiles. 45% equates to way too much damage unless projectile damage or lifetime is reduce which would be nerfing it too much, so the balancing would fall apart.

45% would be around an EP; whoops

I still believe 30% is a bit rough, maybe 35%?

There are too many confusing items on the forums. And complicated ones.

Just come up with a weird shot pattern instead of a weird effect pls

this pretty much overpowers poor water dragon silk
6 atk traded for 70 mp, 4 wis, and 4 dex

ring is pretty strange, kinda underpowered if u ask me

orb costs too much mp

and im confused about the staff but it seems interesting

Water dragon silk was already terrible but nerfed robe anyway. Changed ring but now it might be too OP. Orb creates an effect zone so its like if the ability would be constantly spammed for 5 seconds which justifies the 150 MP cost.
I see why staff would be confusing. You hit something with the circular shot and then press space to get the rest of your shots in from a safe distance and with 100% accuracy.

Great concept and the sprites made me hard, tip love seeing ideas from you because they are always so thought out and sprites so well. 10/10

lol nice

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.