Forum Game: Make A Story!

If you go around assuming peoples gender, you’re going to trigger a lot of people. The only evidence you have to confirm your statement is the people of forums, but they’re not qualified to go around telling people about me, since they don’t know me in real. @KonKat

umm
https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/shaxasnos-photo-album/
post 56

Who is going to scroll down all them posts looking for 56?! xo

use the bar on the side…
no offence but ur a regular, u should know this
just slide down

I don’t see what you’re trying to say with post 56

ok fine clearly u dont understand
click this

then go to the taskbar and add /56

It just goes to a post that has you saying “Your a girl”

go down just a little bit
and read it

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes.

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant

I guess we’re disregarding this rule?

for a regular, @Shaxasno umm, she has a very tiny brain :wink:

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment,

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying :

######I’m so dead right now

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression I

What is the words below your bold

One day, I killed myself. It all started when Shaxasno had replied to my post on RealmEye Forums. Shaxasno’s words pierced my heart in deep ways so I flagged her because I lacked chromosomes. I was also drinking some orange bishops, but then a giant airplane crashed into my apartment, and a man came out of it saying : I have crippling depression ! He then took

######Can’t read that?

I can just why