Fame Bonus: 3%
Feed Power: 230

Ring
Tier: UT
Stat Bonus:+4 DEX, +4 SPD
Fame Bonus: 2%
Feed Power: 180

####Drops From:

• Deathmage (cyan bag drop, from deathmage itself)

####More info
Whew…a lot of people liked the Hidden Knight Idea…so here it is…My take on midlands UT set.kinda like the Forbidden Jungle Set…This set helps newbies accustom to the midlands and gain some UTs themselves :slight_smile: Feedback is much appreciated…GLHF and Realm on…

Trash but it’s suppose to be, aswell as not being a big fan of the sprites but all my opinion

I mean, it’s good enough for the Deathmage, so i can’t complain.

Your sword has the generic shape, and it kind of looks like it’s stasised, but aside from that, it looks pretty good, the shading is overdone, but it looks neat and shiny!

The mage shield has good outer shading, but the inside needs a bit more, and the crack is looking fine, I can’t really complain since making cracks is pretty hard.

Is that stuff supposed to be blood? You should make it a bit redder, as it looks like some flesh merged with the plate-mail.

The ring actually looks pretty nice, i would wear it sometime.

Your sprites are pretty good for a starter, making a whole set within 2 days of joining is no small task, and your stats work pretty good as well!

Work Hard, And Sprite Hard!

Ver gud much like.
Translation : It’s good and I like it : )

thx guys

If someone could make a 16x16 sprite of the set that would be great

The sprites are lame :confused:
the idea is good

It’s good and fit’s in well but there should definitely NOT be a 16x16 sprite for it. not only does the knight already have a 16x16, it’s a midlands set! the jungle set doesn’t have a sprite, the coral set doesn’t have a sprite, the lab set doesn’t have a sprite, the ones with the sprites are ST sets and you have marked these as UT and I think you should keep it that way with no 16x16 sprite

yeah…now that i think about it …i agree with you…this set mainly focuses on newbies in midalnds…so…pretty useless to make a 16x16 sprite

The shield makes me think about Sprite World and how Endless Prejudice is cracked, were there ever any plans to release an uncracked version of it that is supposed to be like super op?

yeah i wish the op version comes out sometime soon…if at all it is

The sword sprite is a bit bland, but otherwise I like it! However, the armor and sword don’t have anything special, they are just pure damage/def, and in all the other low level ut sets something makes those weapons special (jungle staff has extra range and fire rate, for example).

Here are some quotes for your items:

Sword: It was meant for a wealthsome and noble champion, but now it’s just a reminder of my failure
Shield: I couldn’t save them, it was my fault…
Armor: This is what i have become…
Ring: I abandon my kingdom, my friends, my status…all for this power

Sorry if it’s a little too edgy, but i hope you like it :smiley:

it has been liked :stuck_out_tongue:

nice one mate…yeah i love the dark and mysterious descriptions of the items <3

Like returned :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.