Further Tinkerer Development - Recipes!

You give X items, you get Y other items

It’s very nice idea! However, as for now it is limited only to quests.

How about adding recipes?

A recipe will be basically a quest that doesn’t roll and can be completed an unlimited amounts of time.

Why would we need these “recipes”?!?

Don’t be so mad, I’ll explain:

There are rumors that some dungeons are so bad, that many people avoid them.
There are also dungeons that should get some more love!

Just look at… Woodland Labirynth!
It’s the worst source of tops - I mean, there are Crawling Depths that guarantee a mana potion, there is Ice Cave… Why would people bother completing these while even the whitebag isn’t really interesting there?!

Visualisation:

I actually really like this concept! The idea of adding more usefulness to things like dungeon consumables is nice, especially for Woodland Labyrinth.

My only concern is that people will use the normal versions of these dungeons to farm for the items. That could be solved by adding new versions of the consumables for the Epic versions, so it’s not a huge issue in my book.

Overall, nice! I like the example of this a ton!

7/10.

That’s why I made it purple! :wink:

Collect 8 crap itenz from some shit dungeon. Get a dex pot, AND A SPEED POT FOR FREEE! AMAZING.
8|

that’s not how it works…

It would need something unique or tempting in the recipe else you could just go and do a sprite world + snake pit in about 1/16 of the time if you wanted a dex+spd, would be a lot easier than finding+farming several labyrinths for epic weeds.

Or deliberately aim it at newer players who are too weak/new to complete a Sprite World but they could manage 8 speedweeds from the normal Forest Maze.

The ingredients could be basically anything in any amount (up to 8 of course), the reward can also be anything (random stat pot, so even a life pot can drop?)

I just feel that some dungeons present too low interest to players and it could be improved in The Tinkering way. I think you’ve taken the visualisation more serious than the idea itself :confused:

Thinking further, I think it’s because your idea is combining two ideas in one.

The general Recipe idea I like (eg. 8x snake oils =1x def. 4x dextincs = 1x dex pot, or some fair rewards). I like the existing Omelette daily quest for comparison, which is kinda the same concept, and it would give some use to what are basically useless consumables.

The thing that makes it a bit complicated/confusing is the New Consumables From Epics because there’s no info about what these new consumables, like the purple Labyrinth speedweed, would do.

If the new consumables are good, they might well get people clearing the dungeons to farm these! And that’s a good thing. (eg. some people farm for ghostrum in the Docks). Any info about what powers will be on your new consumables?

I love this concept, however clearing a labyrinth for a mere spd and dex pot is really not worth anyone’s time. Perhaps SB life and/or mana pots, or maybe greater stat pots?

I really like this unique idea, but on top of marks, and this, we will have no vault space. Also the rewards are a bit low on my standards, so greater stat pots would be nice. Overall 8/10.

Maybe make it 2 random SB pots.

1-i do woodlabs. Its super fun and its always challenging to solo on 0/8s ^^
2-NO MORE ITEMS TO COLLECT PLEASE
unless its a shard for uts id love not being bothered to add something again into my inventory like …marks.
–marks are the stupidest idea deca thought off–
–couldv gone better with event marks–

It’s not stupid, they work as intended: frustrate and annoy the fuck out of people, and make them buy more vault chests and backpacks to lessen the pain a bit. 8) 8)

Disclaimer: Marks are not intended to be hoarded. Do not do the hoard. These are daily quests. DAILY. You idiets!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE top kek

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.