Ghost King Set

oryx st set is just reskins

Oh right :slight_smile:

Moving it to UDLs would also be overkill. Septavious would then drop 4 sts. This seems too op for such an easy dungeon.

Let’s review all the sts that drop then shall we?

1. pixie set - candyland is easy
  2. oryx set - hard, but i don’t count it as an set (it’s just reskins .-.)
  3. phylac set - not a dungeon, but liches are easy
  4. bee set - :white_flag:
  5. dragon set - lods are easy
  6. skuld set - cems are easy
  7. archmage set - shatters are managable but you could consider them hard
  8. geb set - see 7. ^^^^
  9. golem set - see 4.

most of them are easy

Relative to those, except maybe for phylac set, UDLs are still by far the easiest. Clands I guess, but you still have to go through quite a hassle. Plus you find udls everywhere in godlands.

You’re ignoring the fact that the set is not that good

(The staff is the only piece worth using without the whole set, which you probably won’t get because 1. it drops in different places, and 2. it’s sb)

wait which set?

The necro set, sorry I should’ve clarifed

As you said yourself, the necro set isnt that good, so it would therefore be appropriate to drop from a lower level dungeon. An OP set which would give knight invisibility should not drop from the same level dungeon, which of course is going back to what I said originally.

The invisibiltily is nerfed by the other low stats in the set, the set is a weaker rogue but the point is to make the knight better in certain situations, like all sts and uts.

hmm I guess, Im probably just so bored of running udls for the necro set that Id probably want a change of scenery if another st set came out.

true, but sts dropping from events = less keys bought/mystery boxes rolled = no no from deca

(i think they only did it for the SPOOP HYPE and they didn’t want to change the mystic set because it was kabam’s idea)

What surprises me the most about you guys, is that I expected to be roasted because of a cloaked knight, not because of wis mod or drop location.

Again I want to explain myself on that cloak:

Pros:
-gives you the cloaking of a T5
-a small damage mob-oriented shield
Cons:
-only if you are pretty damn well stuffed, most of the time a T1 cloak
-doubled cooldown, so still has to be used carefully
-no perma cloak, very costly
-weak shield
-far less tanky build
-the shots you avoid in gl because you are cloaked, you would have tanked them easilly with a classic build

It also is only in MotMG (referring to other knight set

The Mad god set doesn’t only drop during MotMG (anymore), it drops at all times.

Really? from what? i love knights and would like that set.

i looked it up, it drops from Oryx 2 (should of thought of that on my own), they need to get it a set bonus for it to be better than just having a sky splitter sword with all that though.

whoops i meant Sword of Splendor

sword has stats of an acclaim

I know