Giveaway; Quitting [CLOSED]

When I got my first ever white, an EP, I ran around a shatters with it and nearly died around 12 times before nexusing. It was probably the most fun thing I’ve ever done in realm (I tried it again later in a pup and died, but it was fun while it lasted).

It was about a year ago, when I was just a light-blue star.
Me and my friend had become addicted to Realm. We would find ourselves rushing home from school after long school-days to play some Realm. It was a sacred game for us.
Robbie, that’s what I’m gonna call my friend for the rest of the story.
I’m telling you it was the weirdest day in Rotmg ever, period.
Anyways Me and Robbie started playing Realm one day and found ourselves some comfort, duoing Shatts and Oryxes together, it was a lot of fun. We went to USW3 (The trading server back then) to sell ours loots and we randomly stumbled on a player who was selling a legendary sword for 1l. My friend Robbie told me he was scamming since not a sword exist in the game with that name.
I wanted to see if he was really scamming and requested a trade with him.
He accepted the trade and it was really there “The Legendary Sword” with surreal damage of 1340-1610.
I was surprised and bought it for 1l, after that I got around 50 whites thanks to that sword.
So I got the sword and it was legit. I didn’t know how, neither did my friend Robbie.
We assumed it was a glitch or a new update that hadn’t been announced yet, but no it wasn’t.
Ten minutes after accepting the deal, I was randomly teleported to a dungeon named “Heaven”, it was a 10-star dungeon, where I found another portal.
I was always the curious one so I wanted to check whats on the other side of the portal.
Pressed “0” and it took me to a empty world, with one player in it.
It was the same person, who had sold me the sword.
We talked about the game for a while and I realized he was the God of Realm.
About a year later I logged into my RealmEye account and saw a giveaway, someone was quitting, it was a contest in which I decided to take part in. And I won 10 life potions.
When I start thinking about it, his name was Cameerojha, it was you… damn.
Thanks! :3

hi (sorry for my bad english)
It was cold day, after my suicidal thoughts i decided to play and die stupidily in the same day the character was created like any other day i were playing.
pewpewpew beggining my new 85025197492529wizard ppe while suddenly Mr. Angery oryx shouted “REEEEE YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT MY WEIRD JELLO"
I, as edgy teenager designed by rotmg community, decided to try and kill with other people angery dessert cube
Using my staff and my super intelligence i was able to create bullets from nowhere, shooting the devil out of it like bob ross did with his brush.
I knew my help was near nothing but still i did it for the practice. Slowly dying cube knew it was his last minute of living
And then, i saw it, like a cloud on the sky
Big angry dessert pooped out white bag!
”:ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
in that time, i was very shocked that

1. desserts can poop out bags
  2. the bag was white and white bags are rare
  3. i dealed enough damage to classify my soulbound duty
    ":OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwot"
    I quickly ran to my bag, open it and see holy dork of cronus
    "lol" i said, loudly in chat, before teleporting far to the nexus, raising my chance of death by hyperventilating each second by what happend
    I began to pray to it like it was some kind of god
    The little pearl lies to this day in the very special chest in my vault, waiting to hand this to someone better like merlydia or unicornsla
    My name is lion and that was my story
    help im bored

No its not… is that a ppe or a noob version of you? either way… i’m cringing

So first off, I love that song too, lol. also I got my one and only jugg that I still have by entering the realm, seeing a herm and teleporting. I shot it 3 times then it was already dead. I saw the bag and was like “stupid Bagston” then realized nobody had a Bagston near me so I started to freak out. greatest moment ever, lol.
Jugg was also the white I wanted more than anything else.

another great experience but not quite as great was when I got an oreo (the only other event white ive ever gotten). I entered the realm on a level 11 sorc ready to level. I saw a big hoard of people and thought “I can level up quickly there!” I teleported in to find a pentacrap. I shot one of the things like 15 times and it died. A red bag dropped. (Not sure why I used loot drops on a level 11 but I did…) I walked over it and was like “ooOOOooo an atk!” my friend next to me was freaking out for some reason. I slowly looked through the rest of the bag, I was tired and not paying too much attention. I saw some black thing and next to it a T9 Leather armor, (i was a noob alright? i was happy about the armor too). then for a second i thought, “What does oreo look like again?” and that’s when i noticed it. by now people were dragging gods onto me so i was focusing on dodging. when i finally got over the bag i very slowly and carefully dragged it into my invy and nexused. then i started to freak out, lol. and to this day i havnt had a good enough pally to put that oreo on, lol. it still sits in my vult

So, I got my first good UT in a while. I was playing, of course doing a Nest, which at the time was quite hard since it was new(Still is but its fairly easy now), and I was doing it in a large group. We went through the phases and such, maneuvering through each and every room. We found the Beekeeper first, and I tried my best to go deep and do damage but I was too far away and I was a wizard so, yeah lol. Then we finally got to the boss. I got in like 4 hits, and 1 spell bomb with my st spell before it went into its, “Rage” phase. I thought I wasn’t going to get loot for sure. It picked the color yellow so it stayed in the middle, shooting paralyzes and dazes. We finally killed it and I went to the center to see if I got loot. I thought I didn’t because I didn’t see a back, but it was a big group. I went to the middle and I was like yeah, a big fat 00000. But then I moved over a bit to my left and saw an item. So I went back, and BOOM, a god damn dagger lol. But yeah, that was pretty dope.

I didn’t add much detail so I’m going to now.
Lets begin about three years ago I start off fresh and happy into Rotmg its so fresh to me so amazing to me. My friend starts with me too from me he tells me about the amazing loot and fun that has yet to be had in this amazing game. I squeal in excitement because of what I start. Through the years I experience updated after update. My most nostalgic event was the Halloween pumpkin one when it would eat bots it would just make me laugh
Me started off I am so happy to be here. I get loot and items plenty.
I face off my first Oryx and win! I’m so happy. My first def pot from him I quickly run to the trade server and buy myself a new set. I run back into battle. This was so long ago I don’t remember my death. I only know it was painful for me. But I never gave up I needed a white bag, It was my goal. I rush to the gods and find a Cem. I proceed inside. MY FIRST WHITE WAS THIS YEAR. I still have it in my vault It was Resurrected Warriors Armor. https://gyazo.com/723c240bfaaae7d28af7d802f653244b I will never use it it is my first white and I will forever keep it. After this I always dreamt of once having the highest wizard gear in the game. His range, his power! It makes me feel so great! I love every class but the wizard is definitely my favorite of them all The Robe Of The Mad Scientest is my dream. That and all the other Wizard ut’s. I ask you to please consider choosing me. If I could have the life and use it to make my dream wizzy I would never stop playing Rotmg. I never will.

My favorite moment of all time in Realm goes a few years back to the last ut trading week I remember…

Before I get into the drop, let it be known that I was still very bad at realm at this point in time. I could barely hold onto a 4/8 character for more than a week. I was playing on a terrible archer that was 3/8 dex, def, and spd with a three shot bow. It happened to be a UT trading weekend which had about 7 hours left. Little did anyone know this would be one of the last UT weekends in Realm. Anyways, I was in a large realm buffing and killing ents with people. Out of no where came my favorite bag ever… a white bag in the light green grass. I quickly shouted “QOT!!!” and then showed it off before nexusing to go sell it because I knew I could get a lot for it. However, being that I was still pretty bad at realm I sold it for about 4 life less than what it was worth, bought new items, continued to max, and then later died a few days later.

To sum it up, I got my first and only Quiver of Thunder on the last UT Trading Weekend, used it for about three seconds, looked at it for about 10 minutes while being filled with joy, and then sold it. That look of a white bag at an end will always be my favorite image in realm.

i got a my first Bracer recently

What about my hope? :cry:

What about my life? :cry::gun:

Ahaha I remember that warrior! I was so pissed at you for getting a jugg and I was raging all day… I think I laughed pretty hard when you died on it… since you used an expo on it and it wasn’t even 8/8

I’d been farming for a DBow for 347 UDLs, so I take a break to ppe, and I fucking get it…

I was so excited I literally fucking forgot to pick it up.

I Guess my dream is to get lvl 20 on this rogue :stuck_out_tongue:

This was my 1st udl just to level my ppe huntress up :wink: Guess this was my lucky ppe, nevertheless, got some uts later on and almost made it to 6/8. Shatters had different plans for this charakter tho :rofl:

You will be back when the Lost Halls comes out :wink:.

My first crown and favorite character.

We had some good times in a great guild. Hope you come back some day.

HA my first white was a bracer

my actual archer first char to ever get to 6/8 and just dropped a dbow !!!

The UT that I’ve had the greatest experiences with is hands down Oreo. I got a chance to mess around with most of the rare UTs back when Ammy duping was at it’s peak, but I never maxed a paladin until after ammys were gone. I had an oreo sitting in my vault (that I don’t remember getting), so I went ahead and decided to pot up a pally to see what the fuss was all about. Five minutes of gameplay later, I was absolutely hooked. Nothing in this game beats the rush you get when doing something extremely suicidal with an oreo. Obviously, I bit off my than I could chew, losing multiple oreo pallies in a matter of days, but I had tons of fun regardless. My most vivid (and tragic) memory of one of my oreo paladins is when I got a plague poison in a cem. I got a little two excited and ran directly for the white bag, oblivious to the boomerang shots he fires before he dies. I ran to the bag to retrieve my loot when I saw the shots about to converge on my character. I quickly mashed to space bar to activate my oreo, but I had used it moments before and I watched in horror as my paladin was popped by a group of light green pixels, my plague poison disappearing with it. Since that day, I have avoided skuld’s paralyzing shots like the plague.
My dream UT was and still is plague poison, as I never truly got to loot it and I have a soft spot for assassin (my favorite class). I have been hoarding life pots to buy myself a Vampire Slayer skin (favorite skin), and I hope to one day see that shiny white bag appear from Skuld’s ghostly remains. Until then, I am forced to feel regret every time I step into a Haunted Cem.

(Runner up: Getting my first white bag (cbow) after buying my first UT (cbow) on my old 6/8 archer)

thanks!

There will be another Pristine and Epitome don’t leave yet.