Glass shield

#Glass shield

Super glass shield give you pure damage.

##Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 70( +1 Mp per 5 vit)
  • Damage: 1(+20 per 1 vit)
  • Shots: 1
  • Range: 0.25 (+0.05 per 1 vit)
  • Effect: Stun for 3sec
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1500

#Drops From:

• Flamer King 1/100 000

#More info
On max knight this item is OP but if you dont have max knight this item is just bad.

First things first, the sprite is pretty good, and I like that you used a different shot than the traditional shield bash. Good job.

Now onto the stats.
You seem to be trying to introduce a vit and wis mod, which is interesting, but poorly executed I think, especially here:

I’m not sure why you would use a vit mod to increase the MP cost. An interesting idea, but not practical.

The vit mod for the shots is pointless. You’ll end up with 3 shots because you’ll never put this on anything but a maxed knight. In fact, the mods are pretty much completely pointless.

With 75 vit, if I’m doing my math right, you would be doing an insane 1,500 damage per shot for a 4,500 damage if you hit all your shots. (also, you haven’t provided an arc gap, so I don’t know how hard it would be to hit all the shots)

1/100,000?!?!?

Way too rare, don’t justify an overpowered item with an incredibly rare drop rate.

##In Conclusion
3/10, a poorly thought out idea with random stat modifiers slapped onto it in an attempt to make it seem like a well thought out idea.

On a Knight with base max Vit (75):

MP Cost: 85
Damage: 1501
Shots: 3
Range: 4

On a 0/8 Knight with an average lvl 20 roll (38):

MP Cost: 77
Damage: 761
Shots: 2
Range: 2.15

On a maxed Knight with maximum Vitality equips (88):

MP Cost: 87
Damage: 1761
Range: 4.65

On a maxed Knight with maximum Vitality equips who ate a Red Gumball and drank a Lime Jungle Bay (108):

MP Cost: 91
Damage: 2161
Shots: 4
Range: 5.65

idk man, this seems way overpowered.

Don’t forget you can put on items that boost vit for a total maximum of… wait for it…
90 vit.
That makes one shot do 1800 damage, however that’s with cring that removes 100mp, so the better ring would probably be UBVIT, which would give about 1750 per shot. If you round the shots to 3 then it will be 5250 damage per one cast, which is about twice the damage of a T5 wizard spell if all shots hit and damage is not taken into account.

TL;DR way too op.

edit: ninja’d

Indeed, and it stuns too :confused:

No, because to reach 90 you’d need to equip a Colossus Shield, and obviously that’s not possible if you already have this shield equipped.

Oh damn :smiley: Whoops.

Doesn’t matter though, you did all the required math already ^^

Had to edit the last two parts because I made the same mistake as you :grinning:

To be fair it doesn’t give any Def bonus, so if you were to actually use a Knight with this Shield, Fire Dragon Battle Armor and Candy Ring, you’d have only 57 Def.

With that being said you could also make a Knight with Glass Shield, CC Armor and Rusty Cuffs. Then you’d have 75 Def and 80 Vit, which means:

MP Cost: 86
Damage: 1601
Range: 4.25

Flamer king - monster in high sands
"The Flamer King hides out in the desert near godlands. If you get near, it will summon 5 lesser versions and start attacking you. If you let it get to low HP, it will explode."

Holy shit! On a maxed Knight with a Candy Ring, this thing could do like over 1,600 base damage PER SHOT! So if you hit with 2 shots, you’d be doing a solid 3,200 base damage! :open_mouth: O_O

It’s the demon dudes that spawn near the godlands that spam white shots at you and explode when they die. They are exactly like the ones Malphas spawns on his last stage. It took me ~10 seconds to find that on the wiki, come on.

so an 6/8 knight would have 2 shots that both deals 1500 each. And has a range of 4 blocks, .8/.75 more than a normal shield. And at 8/8, it uses 85 mp.Don’t know man, sounds pretty OP to me.

Terrible review, if an item is op, shouldn’t it be incredibly rare? The vit mod is pretty cool as well. And like other people have said before, the flame dude is in-game. Please think before you shit on somebody’s idea.

Vit mod is complete shit, overpowered and pointless.

Forgot the flame dude was a thing so I’ll give you that.

You can’t justify an OP item with incredibly rare drop rates. Here, I’ll make a UT.

##Ultimate Poison

• drops from red demon at 1/1,000,000
  • on hit, stasises enemy and does 1,000 damage per second
  • MP cost: 50

ITS SUPER RARE SO IT CAN BE OP

See how stupid that is?

An 8/8 knight with either with a resu and crown or bracer, with a divine pet, this shield is already too overpowered, cause with 75 vit, you deal 1500 damage for each shot, 2 shots, and each ability use is only 85 mp.

It’s totally overpowered, I agree. I think you’d have three shots, because it has a default of one, then plus 1 for each 35 vit, and with 75 vit you could squeeze out two more shots, so a total of three.

I can see the divine pet players with this now…

A total massacre of everything

With a single shield bash, 4500 damage

:smiley: i wouldnt mind it

Pretty cool, A bit too rare though.

XD i will debuff this shield but not now