Golden Trickster UT Set

Just a quick note before we get started: All of these items drop from the Golden Oryx Effigy. The Dagger and Prism drop in a White Bag, however the other items do not.

###Goldspire Dagger

“There is no one man who can wield me, nor any who can buy me”

####Stats:

• Damage: 70-110 (90)
  • Range: 9.5
  • Stat Bonuses: +7 Vit, +4 Spd, +4 Dex

Though this dagger deals abysmal damage, it has impeccable range and offers an array of stat bonuses. This dagger is designed for the cautious player, and is mean’t to contrast other UT daggers which often trade range for damage.

###Ceremonial Prism

“I feel sadness in this stagnation”

####Stats:

• Mp Cost: 25
  • Effect: Teleports the player to their cursor, but does not create a decoy.
  • Cooldown: 0.5 seconds
  • Stat Bonuses: +5 Spd

This prism is designed to be used in place of a T0 prism, as it only teleports, but does not create a decoy or cost any mana. The added Spd bonus makes it great for rushing events or dungeons.

###Golden Orb Carapace

“I come bearing many gifts, but happiness is not one of them”

####Stats:

• Stat Bonuses: +15 Def, +3 Dex, +3 Spd, +3 Vit

A relatively self explanatory light armor which sacrifices a small amount of Def and Dex for a boost to Spd and Vit.

###Paragon Diadem

“I am not perfection, nor am I bliss”

####Stats:

• Stat Bonuses: +50 Hp, +4 Def, +2 Dex. +2 Spd, +7 Vit

Once again, a self explanatory item. This ring is designed to compliment the stat bonuses from the other items in the set while providing a slight boost to Hp and Def.

Edit: The Prism now costs 25 mana and only gives +5 Spd.

Holy :cow: , that dagger and prism are way too OP.

Needs tinkering

Now I do have my concerns about this prism. I’m thinking costing no mana might be a little overpowered.
I do however appreciate the half a second cooldown. I think that helps balance it a bit (might need to be a bit longer).
Perhaps add a 20 - 30 mp cost and lower the speed buff a bit.
I feel like a prism that costs no mana should at least have a lower buff, you might even want to add a penalty instead?

The main problem is that the prism drops from tcave and isn’t in a white bag. It might be a little too much for such an easy dungeon even if it is rare. That prism is white bag material, I’d say it’s extremely valuable.
Bumping up it’s rarity to a white would be a good fix.

Man 0 MP cost… Rogue Cloak cooldown is usually 1 second and that passes quickly. Now 0.5 allows you to just run into god walls and not Nexus. You could do this one after the other. This could be used to troll fame train. That’s actually brilliant but it needs a huge nerf.

Ok, I changed the Prism to cost 25 mana and only give +5 Spd, as well as drop in a white bag. That should balance it out.

Eh, I don’t really like this item. 9.5 range is insane, and +4 Dex makes no sense when you can just increase RoF.

I like this one. I’m personally a believer in the mentality that T0 items shouldn’t be used over UT’s and tops, so this is pretty nice.

This just feels like a Leather Armor FDBA.

Why not just remove the +2 Dex and Spd? That’s kind of inconsequential. Maybe try having less total stat bonuses, but high stats.

Aesthetics

The aesthetics of this set as great! The sprites are nice, the names are great, and the descriptions just stick out for me as even better. Nicely done.

Overall

I’ll be honest, the design could use some work. However, the art and writing is great. 5/10.

Can you change the cooldown? You can achieve almost perma teleport with higher level pets. Even without that high level of a pet you could do stuff like rush straight to O2 without much trouble.

Hmm… I feel that there’s a conflict of interest between the many teleports provided by the prism, and the long range of the dagger. Since you can teleport plenty times, I figured you would be more aggressive, because you can bail yourself out of sticky situations more often. Would you kindly explain the relationship between the dagger and prism?

I think many people would use an Etherite paired with that prism. TP out and heal up and get back in or TP in and deal huge damage.

I like the idea of longer range dagger but 9.5 seems like a lot I have to think about that

Very nice sprites, except I think the ring looks a bit weird and the colors are a bit too similar to UBVit. Other than that, the ideas are pretty nice but I think the dagger should have a decrease in range like to 7 or so. Nice ideas!

Good idea but the dagger sprite is kinda strange :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.