Goodbye giveaway ;w; [Closed]

I’ve got a couple of good ones!

I remember staying up with my friends all night to make my first 6/8, a Sorcerer, who is now one of my favorite classes since then. Then my last friend went to bed and I did a public tomb… He didn’t wake up to me having that sorc anymore to say the least of it :sweat_smile:

I also remember back when me and my friends were super new to the game and would always try to strategize snake pits and take 30 minutes just to do the boss, hiding behind the little pillars that are on each cardinal direction. It was a more innocent time… but good ones nonetheless!

Aww Leaving the Game :[ , Well one fond memory I have is the first time I got scammed losing an astral back when WildShadow had ownership to Realm. Goodtimes lol…hmu with that death skin :wink: kekek your choice.

Possibly one of the best experiences I had has happened not long ago. I rushed an Abyss perfectly with no dead ends.

I think my best/worst experience I had was when I was farming labs for a fulmi and robe, I did maybe 50 before I hopped on my alt and got robe on first try .-.

this is making me sad… why u leave

my best experience in this game was that one time I got a crown then immediately 2 more soulless. I got hacked but, still, I have dat crown. Crown was always my favorite shatters white

I have had a number of friendships throughout my time in rotmg, but there’s always one common denominator: invariably, the friendship will have started due to me or the other person giving an item we needed to the other.

That. That’s what I love about rotmg. The random generosity. This giveaway is no different. You don’t know most of the people who are applying here. I don’t know you.

As a noobish player, I was absolutely floored when people would tp over to my level 5 necro (back in the days when necro was bad) and hand me t9, t10, t11 armor or weapons, or maybe a t3 hp or t4 skull. I was so excited when someone gave me a t12 robe.

Sorry if this has become a kind of ramble, but even though some people say the community is toxic (and maybe some parts are), there is no denying people on rotmg are usually just randomly nice.

We’re all human. :slight_smile:

One good experience of me was then someone who scrammed me died some minutes later. :slight_smile:

One good experience I had is when I had my first 8/8, an Archer. Had a dbow cbow spectral csilk deca ring elvish, but not a qot. I spent an entire week just going from realm to realm, playing for 8 hours a day and then on the saturday of that week, i got it. I was losing hope and i just saw the white bag, went up to it with no reaction not thinking straight as it was 1 AM, and then i realized, and shouted my head off and my parents had ran into my room and they were shouting at me but i didnt care. anyways gl everyone

Ok, 1 day and 250 replies already! Cool
A good experience that I remember from ROTMG was when I realized that I could pot every character and not have to save up in between, because I bought a few more character slots for more specialized characters.

One good experience I’ve had with this game is handing out free acrops to people in usw3 , they go insane and thank you like crazy and chat with you afterwards, they were very kind people, some even gave me pots in return even tho I stated I didnt need them!

Don’t quit :slight_smile:

welcome to forums have a :cookie:

Good luck on your future endeavors my dude!
Take care!

Best Experience: On my beloved home server, like 10 super nice people were popping dungeons over and over and over.

All night long we just ran these dungeons. It was really awesome, since I have never had the chance to see - let alone complete - these dungeons.

Everyone was nice and helpful, giving me tips on how to run the certain dungeon, or what a “clean” tomb was etc.

I made a lot of friends, and running these dungeons all night made me a better player.

I wish everyone was this nice to new players, really ignited my love for the game

Yellow stars = Fame < Fun

Hopefully things go well for you :slight_smile:

*sees giveaway
Ya I don’t know you
sooo… my good experience is all those time I spent on realm procrastinating, plus the feeling of getting white bags

are you gonna be active on forum once you leave?

started the game in 2012 when it was released to steam. stopped playing after a friend of mine stopped playing. a year ago i started playing again. someone was kind enough to explain pets to me and helped me with that. now we are friends and speak on discord almost every weekend. i’ve met a friend which i didn’t thought it was possible for me.

back then, doing stone guardians with kalle, i don’t know why i had so many players locked :slight_smile:

and now.

I played this game like pretty long ago, Got too many memorable moments such as fame train death rain

well Let’s start of here when i started play rotmg i was being bad aka asking for itens and when i got good i started meeting people and then i met some people from my own country that are now a bast friends so plox gimmi itens