Goodbye giveaway ;w; [Closed]

So my most fun moment in this game was probably back about a year ago when me and my best friend would play this game like everyday after school, and we were both terrible and we would play warrior and priest. I would be priest and he would be warrior so that we could have a heal and a damage buff while doing like forbidden jungles and stuff. We both loved this game so much and when I switched schools we grew apart and after time he quit. but overall those memories are one of the main reasons I keep playing, and I recently talked to him again, and he logged back in for probably the last time. Anyways I miss you buddy, take care.

My good experience in realm is the good feeling of giving people what they need. They usually thank me which makes me feel good just like how they usually feel. I try to help people rebuild their lost characters too. I am a nice guy in realm and don’t usually get mad when people annoy me. I don’t know you but I am proud of you. Your giveaway will certainly be useful to people that needs it. Thanks for the giveaway <3.

i dont know you , but my happy experience is i met a friend on realm we talked on discord for hours everyday for like 2 years give or take a few days but we ended up meeting up meeting in jersey and now we share an apartment lmfao

One of my best experiences was when I was just starting out (5-6 years ago), a generous player gave me a bunch of old tops (super valuable at the time) and we’ve been friends ever since. His name’s OgTheWeak and is one of the most kindhearted players in the game. <3 love you Og

I think one of the best experiences in the game I’ve had has to be just getting to know and realming with a bunch of friends. Nothing beats celebrating some sweet drops with your mates and just shooting the breeze (and monsters) together.

Thank you for the giveaway.

My best experience in the game definitely has to be when I got my first 8/8. I was so hyped and then I kept getting rich from farming abysses and stuff. Then one day I accidentally sat on a green potion and died. :open_mouth: :slight_smile: My mates and I have laughed at that ever since then.

Hello!

Thank you for being such a great part of the community, it really restores my faith in the game haha. There’s always those really dirty players or bully’s in a way that kind of ruin the fun for everyone else. It’s always really fun meeting someone you want to keep playing with in ROTMG. With me, it’s usually just casual interactions that always makes me really happy. For example, meeting someone who wants to strive for the same item so you clear glands together and clear those dungeons till you both get it. It’s always so fun and exciting seeing who might get it first.

Anyways, I’ve always strived to get that Quiver of Thunder. Just about a few weeks ago after grinding ently, i finally got one! I was actually in shock lol. I was NOT expecting it to be that one! I let out a loud “OOOOOOOH MY GOD” to which I met my siblings with “SHUT UP!” lol. Anyway, that will be the best item experience i’ll ever have since I never really have those types of things happen to me much.

Even if you don’t see this message, I really want to thank you for being such a great part of the community and i’m so sorry to see you leaving! I wish I could’ve played with you before :frowning: you seem like a genuinely great person! Anyways, goodluck! Hopefully i’ll see you in the Realms future!

Sorry to see a veteran leave the game, not that I have met you ingame but it just seems like such :stuck_out_tongue:
One good moment I recently had was joining the guild DIrkheads which I had seen grow since it was founded and even had some friends who were a part of the guild for years.
Thanks for giving back to the community!

A good experience? Well, I actually got my very first event white yesterday! A tablet from the Avatar, I was super excited to get it!

Feels bad to see another old player leaving the game.

One of my best experiences in game would be giving my first item to a new player. I was out of vault and inventory space at the time so I decided to just give away some old tops I had with me. Just tp’ed to the beach and traded a player who I thought would need the items. He instantly pm’ed me with “Thank you pro!!”. I felt really good after doing that and have been doing it until today, giving out random stuff I don’t need to people in lowlands or on the beach.

So yeah, that’s about it! All the best in everything you do! Loved your Glawi coins posts btw x)

IGN: SuperWizd
I feel sad that you actually want/have/think it’s time to leave RotMG. I find it depressing that a player like you would actually want to leave the game, and am sorry that you’re leaving. I understand you’ve put a lot into the game and feel sad that you’re giving it away “to make other people happy”. That embodies the true spirit that I think RotMG is now missing: Teamwork and Generosity, so rare in RotMG nowadays. I wish you the best, and hope you have a good time elsewhere. I see that a lot of people here are in RotMG experience my senior, and the bond formed only through years of gameplay snapped. I, personally, don’t know you, but I still wish you the best. Good luck and have fun with your life.

Might have detracted from the ‘experience’ thing, but what I find to be my best experience is watching others share their RotMG experience (and perhaps wealth) with others. That really touches me. As for this giveaway, this farewell message showed me something different from everything else. My best experience after reading this: Definitely that I know that generosity still exists within this world we live in.

Also, thanks for giving a share of your brilliant RotMG experience to the new generation.

when i got my first fulmi after like 12 robes and 7 condus
that was nice

wait i know epickidten irl

One of the best experiences in this game was getting Tshot the first time and even though I got shotgunned by ice tombs retarded version of Feb and lost it. It was really good when it lasted.

Personally the best experience for me was complimenting other people about their characters, and being able to talk to people throughout the game. Giving away things I don’t need to new players is always fun too, being able to see their reactions is truly pretty funny.

My best experience is feeding pots to players because it reminds me, I used to be that guy that couldnt even do sprite worlds consistently and it gives them confidence. (At least I like to think that)

Hello, it’s a sad thing that your leaving. Realm has been fun, even if we haven’t met anywhere, I hope you come back to playing, but for now I kneed your fri itenz pls. So, i am going to tell you the most fun realm experiences I have had so far. This experience is getting my first shatters white; So i was making a priest, and I 1/8’ed it! and then I came across a shatters, it was a normal shatters. I got to the first boss, nothing D:, then when i reached the second boss, I got a gemstone! It wasn’t a crown or bracer, but ill take it! right after I got it, I had to leave for school, so I went, I couldn’t help but wonder, “did I even pick it up?” or “what if it was just a glitch?”, when I got home i checked and it was there! It was stressful and i didn’t ever use it, but I had alot of fun bragging about it to my friends. Thanks!

Hey bro, sorry to hear your leaving, but a good experience I had was when I first got my friend into this game I gave him starting gear, told him how to play, etc. After a day or so I got an oreo! Good Karma!

It feels amazing when you get that st skull you always wanted :slight_smile: