Goodbye giveaway ;w; [Closed]

don’t know if it’s sarcasm or u think i faked these for them likes but these were DM’s glawi shared with us on DM’s, wouldn’t be right to show the names here.

#obviously a joke

The first white bag was just the best one. even tho it was a plane

goodbye and thank for playing with the comunity, my favorite experience is probably dieing multiple times over since its rage inducing but its also a fun time when you need to create a new charater and what it implies.

Hi, a good experience for me is getting white bags. I’ve gotten several this month and has been the most I’ve gotten in this amount of time.

Dude everytime I read this is making me sad

GASP
Glawi has a cheeter armour!

My best experience was when I just started playing this game. My friends already played this game for quite a while (one of them has a 0/6 in their graveyard) and I decided to start playing with them too. It was fun playing with them and them calling me a scrub :(I still am:( but now they have all basically quit. Ig we all have to move on someday

Lol. He quit the game like a few months ago. :smiley: Maybe I can go steal his account. We were/are close friends(ish)

Hey Glawi, sorry to hear you’re leaving…

I remember once when we were doing dungeon runs and I think it was a tomb or something and we had the funniest conversation of banter. Ended with me dying and a wave of pms to u in the dungeon, but still a really funny dungeon run.

Hope your future endeavours bring success.
And remember, we’ll be waiting here for next time, cap.

Been playing this game for almost 6 years and many of my good experiences are just seeing the game change. I love coming back after a long break and just fully enjoying the game with all the new items and updates, its almost like my first time playing every time:)

I made my own guild and all my friends joined :^)

my best experience in this game is when i died and never can quit this shit game af… ty
#edited from cant > can

so you can quit?

oh fml, dat was mistake xd

Ok ok I think I’ll start to work on how to give this stuff away xd so anything down this point won’t be participating anymore, sorry ;c
I’ll post the result in a couple of days so pay attention to this post :3

One good experience was picking up a dbow in a drop party in nexus (when Uts were tradable)

so anything down this point won’t be participating anymore, sorry ;c

One good experience was picking up a dbow in a drop party in nexus (when Uts were tradable)

RIP

My good experiences have been few, the white bags I have gotten are none, but please, gimme sum of them fri itens.

(I really enjoyed play on my 6/8 archer before it died to parasite beach dragging ;-; )

oof